Bill Simmons: (12:03 PM ET ) How 'bout the Clippers? You have to love the NBA, where the most incompetent organization in the league antagonizes its fan base, takes a dump on its season ticket holders for 2 straight years, refuses to fire a coach/GM with a zero approval rating and somehow gets thrown a life raft with the No. 1 overall pick. Where amazing happens.

i love all the clipper bashing.. its awesome. donald sterling has really opened his wallet these last few years and is trying to turn things around. He even tried to get jerry west to be the g.m.. Dunleavy announced today that they will be taking blake griffin. very excited to see the clippers next year, gonna be a crazy offseason for them
paraphrasing from bill simmons chat today: dunleavy has the 4th worst winning percentage of any coach ever who has made it to 6 seasons with one team (consecutively). And he has total control. And his players quit on him last year. I applaud Sterling for opening his wallet more lately.....but his refusal to axe Dunleavy is unfathomable. No one has his back....not the fans, not the press, not even the players.

dunleavy and sterling are personal friends and he doesnt want to have to fire him and have to pay about 7 million dollars. I know that him and baron davis don't have a great relationship but what other players quit on him last year? half the team was hurt, so pretty hard to quit when you are wearing a suit.

i love all the clipper bashing.. its awesome. donald sterling has really opened his wallet these last few years and is trying to turn things around. He even tried to get jerry west to be the g.m.. Dunleavy announced today that they will be taking blake griffin. very excited to see the clippers next year, gonna be a crazy offseason for them
It just seems the Clippers never have a plan. When they were good a few years ago, they didn't build on it. If I were a fan, I would be frustrated.