Vegas In June For The Hockey Guys

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Is anyone going to be there June 16-21 or June 30th to july 12th? Im playing those two events, and will be doing the poker show live from the wynn poker room on the second trip
I 'might' be in Vegas late June but haven't confirmed yet. Will probably know in the next week. who watches hockey awards!?

Watching the game tonight won't be quite the same without my degenerate brethren, just wanted to let you guys know that I miss ya, can't wait for November if we actually get a trip together.Enjoy game 7 wherever you are, this is what it's all about.

Watching the game tonight won't be quite the same without my degenerate brethren, just wanted to let you guys know that I miss ya, can't wait for November if we actually get a trip together.Enjoy game 7 wherever you are, this is what it's all about.
cheers Adam, right back at ya.
  • 2 weeks later...

Just back from a week in vegas... played in a WSOP event, went to the NHL awards and afterparty, good times... Heading back down on June 30th for two weeks to play in the main event and broadcast the poker show from there.... let me know if you're going to be down there....

• 1 month later...

i am booking my vacation in November soon so far here is the tentative plan.Leaving Nov 19 till December 3rd to California. We will be staying in LA for two days doing Disneyland and possibly San Diego Zoo for Adrian.Driving to Fresno the 21st...Will be flying from Fresno to Vegas for a 3 night stay from Sunday to Wednesday. Back to Fresno for Thanksgiving.Looking possible to go to Ottawa at San Jose game December 1. San Jose is only about 90 minute drive from Fresno. Natural opportunity to cheer for the home team against the hated Sens.Thats the tentative plan for now..Anyone else looking to go to Vegas around this time??Hotels are fairly cheap. I was able to get a flight from Fresno with 3 nights hotel for under $200 a person. We did the drive last time but at that price its not worth driving 5 hours. The drive is pretty boring mostly desert with not much interesting other than the staring at a 100 ft thermometer on the way.Havent booked anything official yet but I am close.

I need to get this thread on the next page, as I'm sick of it having the load the HUUUUUUUUUGE zach pictures. :club:
I need to get this thread on the next page, as I'm sick of it having the load the HUUUUUUUUUGE zach pictures. :ts
I need to get this thread on the next page, as I'm sick of it having the load the HUUUUUUUUUGE zach pictures. :4h
I need to get this thread on the next page, as I'm sick of it having the load the HUUUUUUUUUGE zach pictures. :5c
Helping this along! :3h
Depends on what your settings are. Only the cool kids set it to 40 which means 18 more posts to go!
I dont have to see Zach and that so called beard.who's cool now?btw, this thread depressed me a little, cause I was in Vegas when he posted those pics. :club:
I dont have to see Zach and that so called beard.who's cool now?btw, this thread depressed me a little, cause I was in Vegas when he posted those pics. :club:
Do you need a hug?
you coming in November??
Do you need a hug?
Yes, from Nakisha. But only if Ray won't mind. Did she call you Ray???I ate at Earl of Sandwich in Florida a few weeks ago. It didn't taste anywhere as good as it did in Vegas. I suppose most things arent as good as they are in Vegas.
you coming in November??
probably not around the time your thinking unfortunately. If at all, maybe down during Nov 14th weekend with some buddies. Although this could also happen the Nov 27th weekend I suppose, but Id still be gone by the time you got there on Sunday.
probably not around the time your thinking unfortunately. If at all, maybe down during Nov 14th weekend with some buddies. Although this could also happen the Nov 27th weekend I suppose, but Id still be gone by the time you got there on Sunday.
its all good..Try and leave me some money after you wipe out the locals.
Yes, from Nakisha. But only if Ray won't mind. Did she call you Ray???I ate at Earl of Sandwich in Florida a few weeks ago. It didn't taste anywhere as good as it did in Vegas. I suppose most things arent as good as they are in Vegas.
Nakishaaa my sweet chocolate bunny!
  • 2 months later...
Going to be in Vegas from November 30 do Dec 2?Anyone else??
My special lady friend is going Nov 24-29 for work. She's taking her mom or I would be going free with her and JUST miss you.