Pacman Jones On Pros V. Joes

So I flipped on Pros v Joes and Pacman Jones is on this thing along with Priest Holmes and Rich Gannon.I cant believe Pacman would go on this show! Pretty funny.

Why do you think this is so funny? He doesn't have a job and needs a paycheck.

Why do you think this is so funny? He doesn't have a job and needs a paycheck.
I realize that, its funny because the joes are talking some mad shit to him.

Isn't Rich Gannon an announcer for CBS? If so, why in the world is he doing this? I've seen this show a couple times and thought it was garbage. Has it improved at all?

Isn't Rich Gannon an announcer for CBS? If so, why in the world is he doing this? I've seen this show a couple times and thought it was garbage. Has it improved at all?
Not necessarily. This season they have obviously talked to the participants and told them to ramp up the shit talking and physicality. I watch it for the comic value.
Why not?He was only good on the Raiders for 4 or 5 seasons, before that he wasn't making much. Might as well take all the money people will give you.
It's better now. Each episode is one sport now, and they get Joes with college experience in that sport, so it's at least somewhat competitive.
Lets see some hockey. I would love to watch the washed up hockey players go against some talented college players from the US.
They should get Probert, Domi and Troy Crowder to fight it out against some Joes.
Lets see some hockey. I would love to watch the washed up hockey players go against some talented college players from the US.
I remember seeing Claude Lemieux play 1-on-1 vs some guy, gooned him up a bit. lol