Who Will Cash For More At This Years Wsop?

Who Wins More?  

160 members have voted

1. 1. Hachem vs. Raymer?

• Joe Hachem
    • Greg Raymer
  2. 2. Ferguson vs. Greenstien?

• Chris Ferguson
    • Barry Greenstien
  3. 3. Traniello vs. Reitman?

• Marco Traniello
    • Joe Reitman
  4. 4. Alvarado vs. Deeb?

• J.C. Alvarado
    • Shaun Deeb

Only reason I didn't pick barry is because I don't seem him playing as many events. JC and Deeb will be close but I'm rooting for JC

Hachem vs. Raymer really depends on who plays the most. If they play an equal amount of events I would take Hachem.I'd take Greenstein since he plays a lot of mixed game events, Ferguson seems to be better at NL, and those events are mine fields. If Ferguson gets through a minefield he will likely cash for more, I think the odds are against him though.I'm not familiar with Reitman, just picked Traniello because he is a known player and will play lots of events (I think).Picked Deeb because I think he will play a lot more events than JC.

the barry/jesus one is the hardest to choose from imo. to me they are both the type of players who play very tight in order to make the money rather than the type who push on and go FTW

I went for Hachem, Ferguson, Alverado, and I guessed Reitman because I don't know either player at all.

the barry/greg one is the hardest to choose from imo. to me they are both the type of players who play very tight in order to make the money rather than the type who push on and go FTW
I disagree with your reasoning, and the 2 are not even matched up with each other.Nice sig though.

Match up 1 - Hachem, think he probably has the edge and in recent years has played more events iirc?Match up 2 - Ferguson, sure he will play a lot more events than Barry G, a lot more of the 1500 type eventsMatch up 3 - Reitman, I flipped a coin and did not win.Match up 4 - Deeb, IDK why, just seems to have bigger online scores from what I remember.

Just curious what you guys think on a couple of the match-ups. Vote away.
Raymer over Hachem Multi game player, Barry over Ferguson could be close also more multi game playerGo JC over Deeb

marco over reitman ainecraymer over hachem because of the mix gamesjc over deeb because deeb hasnt dont anything livebarry over ferguson just cuz

I disagree with your reasoning, and the 2 are not even matched up with each other.Nice sig though.
woops sorry for the mistake. i meant barry/jesusand thanks

Hachem.. no reason why really.. just think hes betterGreenstein for sure... Seems like he has taken up intrent poker more and surrounded himself with some people that have played on the net somewhat regularly and I think that will pay divdendeds coming up during the series ( and I will still crossbook any nl mtt Barry;)).. Joe Reitman but I dont care about either of these 2 and you should have put me and fluffy in there instead of these two clowns.. And I gotta like JC Alvarado.. Seems to really understand small ball and Deeb shoving 25-40 bbs with 4s in a live tourney wont work as well as it does online.

Raymer - he will play more events than hachem and he plays all the big buy in mixed gamesGreenstein - same as aboveTraniello - he cashesShaundeeb - better player than JC. Dont think JC has the patience and passion for MTTs anymore.

Raymer - he will play more events than hachem and he plays all the big buy in mixed gamesGreenstein - same as aboveTraniello - he cashesShaundeeb - better player than JC. Dont think JC has the patience and passion for MTTs anymore.
just an fyi, JC recently won the 1000 buy in SCOOP main event for over 500k