Full Tilt Bonuses

Can I register another account under my wife's name to get rakeback, and all the other bonuses that they offer?

Can I register another account under my wife's name to get rakeback, and all the other bonuses that they offer?
no, not even worth trying.

As long as you use a clean computer and she is the one playing on it. You can NEVER play. If fact I would retire from poker and commit yourself to teaching her. This would explain why you never use your account anymore. Tell her to use my link for rakeback. See her in the wsop 2011!It's supposed to generate new customers, but seeing as most of their promos WITH rakeback are about equal to what you earn on stars with FPPs, there is absolutely no ethical dilemma.

Pretty much the whole world does this.Mark

FWIW, Full Tilt are definitely one of the stricter sites about it. I'd e-mail them to ask them. And make sure to say "We'll both be playing on our home computer, I'm just confirming this is okay.." etc.gl

FWIW, Full Tilt are definitely one of the stricter sites about it. I'd e-mail them to ask them. And make sure to say "We'll both be playing on our home computer, I'm just confirming this is okay.." etc.gl
I disagree.Plenty of people have done this, and in fact, my girlfriend and I both have accounts that we use from the same house. It's not an issue if you don't make it one.You wouldn't believe how much rakeback some people's wives rack up.
I disagree.Plenty of people have done this, and in fact, my girlfriend and I both have accounts that we use from the same house. It's not an issue if you don't make it one.You wouldn't believe how much rakeback some people's wives rack up.
yeah fair enough, obviously there's been lots of people who have done it, but I'm just saying the Full Tilt seem to be more aware of it than Stars and other sites, from my experience anyway

at worst i've heard they close the new account and transfer the funds back to your old one. however don't hold me responsible if something else happens.

at worst i've heard they close the new account and transfer the funds back to your old one. however don't hold me responsible if something else happens.
As long as you can prove that 2nd person exists, that shouldn't happen.
As long as you can prove that 2nd person exists, that shouldn't happen.
This. I bet FTP has the highest amount of wives/gf's playing of any site around.Mark
Yeah, my <cough> husband <cough> makes money this way too
Or you could just ask them to add rakeback to your existing account. They'll give you the standard "Rakeback is a privilege" e-mail, but then in a few weeks you'll get another one telling you how to sign-up.
Waiting 3 months now...
How about domestic partners or are they ant-gay?
Dude it's totally worse than that. They're grasshopper-gay.