Full Tilt 25k Championship Pool! Low Buyin Thread...

The FTP HU Championship is Sat, May 23rd @ 15:00 server time. I figure we will do another pool like we did for the WCOOP on stars. $5 gets you 1 player, 4 players max per person. I figure it will reach its cap of 64 players and may even get more players. 75% of the prize pool goes to first, 25% to second. So, if we reach our cap(which im quite sure we will) 240 to first, 80 to 2nd.Ship anywhere from $5 to $20 to ko8e34(anaheim) on stars if you have stars. I know this is an FTP tourney but I only have stars sooo stars is preferred. Also, once you ship, post in here the amount you have shipped and what your ID is. Registration is closed.Ko8e34 - Ko8e34 - Ko8e34 - Ko8e34 - Solar -Solar - Tehtoe -Tehtoe - Tehtoe - Tehtoe - HighwayStar -HighwayStar -HighwayStar -HighwayStar -bmtphs05 - bmtphs05 -bmtphs05 - TwstdWrstr -TwstdWrstr - FargoPokerND -FargoPokerND -FargoPokerND - FargoPokerND -gibler321 - gibler321 -gibler321 - gibler321 -StrippersNBlow - StrippersNBlow -no not baxter -no not baxter -no not baxter -no not baxter - cwik - cwik -cwik -cwik -Gary212121 - Gary212121 - Gary212121 -Gary212121 - AASnake88 - AASnake88 - bigbrennan -bigbrennan -kepper -kepper -rcgs59 - rcgs59 -rcgs59 -rcgs59 -Syous -Syous -Syous -Syous -GWCGWC -GWCGWC - GWCGWC -GWCGWC -BellaireDrew -BellaireDrew - BellaireDrew -BellaireDrew -Lurbz -

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So we ship $$ and get randomly assigned 1-4 players? Sounds like fun to me.$10 shipped from solar_0 (christchurch)

sigh,dont play on stars,was thinking about something like this last night :club:

So we ship $$ and get randomly assigned 1-4 players? Sounds like fun to me.$10 shipped from solar_0 (christchurch)
Received and yes, prior to the start of the tournament I will use a list randomizer and post who everyone has. Hopefully it either stays at 64 max or people dont unregister at the last minute to make it easy on me.
sigh,dont play on stars,was thinking about something like this last night :club:
Im sure you can find someone to do a small transfer for you.
shipped $20.
Received.
Can you trust me? I'll buy 4 but I can't ship until about 4:30 EST on Saturday.
Mr. I play 5/10 limit needs time. Sheesh. I guess I'll save 4 spots.
$15 shipped (bmtphs829)
Received.
Received and yes, prior to the start of the tournament I will use a list randomizer and post who everyone has. Hopefully it either stays at 64 max or people dont unregister at the last minute to make it easy on me.
From their website:" Byes are allowed in the first round this year to ensure that no players are forced out of the tournament to balance the starting field"So yeah, the chances of there being exactly 64 are pretty low...
From their website:" Byes are allowed in the first round this year to ensure that no players are forced out of the tournament to balance the starting field"So yeah, the chances of there being exactly 64 are pretty low...
If it doesn't fill up, I will send back the last entrants money.

in for $20.00

Registration is full. I will be posting who you are horses are once the tourney on ftp fills. good luck everyone.

HAHAHAHA, just xferred 10. Just shoot back if filled or something. Thx.
Sorry dude you just missed it :club: transferring back.

If anyone with four plays wants to sell 2 off in the interest of widening the player pool, let me know. Even money of course, not THAT interested in playing :club: