Anyone Know Anything About Backs

if you find out you have disc problems let me know. I have gone thru it twice and am pretty well versed in all the treatments.If it doesnt make you feel too girly, try yoga. Worked wonders for me.

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ok must be my mattress. I slept on my couch last night and woke up today pain free. Gonna bite the bullet and buy a new one today. Any recomended brands that dont cost more than say $1000?
The mattress won't cure any medical issues, but it shouldn't make it worse. I'd recommend Tempurpedic but they're way more expensive than an innerspring. Go with a Sealy Posturepedic if you want a good innerspring mattress at a decent price. Find a Sealy dealer. Lie down and relax on several models with different firmness levels and see which one your body finds most comfortable. Buy the one that feels the best. feel free to PM me with any questions.
The mattress won't cure any medical issues, but it shouldn't make it worse. I'd recommend Tempurpedic but they're way more expensive than an innerspring. Go with a Sealy Posturepedic if you want a good innerspring mattress at a decent price. Find a Sealy dealer. Lie down and relax on several models with different firmness levels and see which one your body finds most comfortable. Buy the one that feels the best. feel free to PM me with any questions.
Yea went out and bought a sealy posturpedic today. Some kinda invividual coil pillowtop deal. Cost $1149 with $600 off for the sale. Also paid $70 for a 10 year unlimited bedshitting protection.
Yea went out and bought a sealy posturpedic today. Some kinda invividual coil pillowtop deal. Cost $1149 with $600 off for the sale. Also paid $70 for a 10 year unlimited bedshitting protection.
um, sounds like you bought a Simmons Beautyrest. I hope it helps your back.
um, sounds like you bought a Simmons Beautyrest. I hope it helps your back.
Your right it is a simmons. i laid down on alot of beds and thought it was a seally. how do they compare quality wise.
Does he provide a happy ending?
my regular guy closed up shop.this is a new one....i requested a woman...they didnt have anyso we will see...if so...if it feels good, whats the difference...if i never see his/her face..does it matter...would that make me gay?
my regular guy closed up shop.this is a new one....i requested a woman...they didnt have anyso we will see...if so...if it feels good, whats the difference...if i never see his/her face..does it matter...would that make me gay?
No its just the Yankees hat that makes you gay.
1. You should always flip your mattress at least every 6 months. I usually do it every other month.2. You want to make sure your hips and legs are in alignment. I do this by sleeping on my side with a pillow in between my legs.3. Stretch. Inversion tables are great.4. Exercise your core.5. Motrin if only needed. Taking lots of ibuprofen or other anti-inflammatory medications can caused additional issues (such as internal bleeding, anemia.) I know from experience. Ice packs are a better way to reduce the inflammation. Since your pain is only in the morning, see if your doctor will write you a prescription for a physical therapist. A good physical therapist will evaluate so much of what you are doing and teach you ways on how to prevent injury.
great advice, I flip my mattress every 3 monthsif sleeping on your back only use 1 pillow under the head and one under the knee'snever sleep on your stomachor sleep as Theresa said on the side with the pillow in between the legsdon't over abuse Mortin as she stated above
Ok must be my mattress. I slept on my couch last night and woke up today pain free. Gonna bite the bullet and buy a new one today. Any recomended brands that dont cost more than say $1000?
spend good money on your mattress in the end it's well worth it, trust me I know
The last mattress I bought was $3900 on sale trust me it was worth every penny.Last point go to your doctor and get a physio consult for back exercises to strenghten your back muscles.oh you can also get you back tighten lol
great advice, I flip my mattress every 3 monthsif sleeping on your back only use 1 pillow under the head and one under the knee'snever sleep on your stomachor sleep as Theresa said on the side with the pillow in between the legsdon't over abuse Mortin as she stated abovespend good money on your mattress in the end it's well worth it, trust me I knowThe last mattress I bought was $3900 on sale trust me it was worth every penny.Last point go to your doctor and get a physio consult for back exercises to strenghten your back muscles.oh you can also get you back tighten lol
holy shit is crusted with diamonds?
i can send you one if you want
At the gay meeting places around here diffrent hats mean diffrent fettishes. The Yankees hat signifies you are a submissive bottom who likes lengthy black males. Or at least thats what I hear.
Your right it is a simmons. i laid down on alot of beds and thought it was a seally. how do they compare quality wise.
As long as you're getting enough support and a good nights sleep, it's a good purchase. If it doesn't provide enough support, don't be shy about taking advantage of their 30 day sleep comfort guarantee, or whatever they call it.
holy shit is crusted with diamonds?
A mattress "sale" is always in quotes. She probably has a non-innerspring job. Tempurpedic, latex and possibly an adjustable frame. You can spend as much as you want on pretty much anything and mattresses are no different.

I bought 2 back braces from Nada chair. Sport backer & Back-up, I got both models for $90 from a rep at a tradeshow. I wear them all the time, both sitting and sleeping. I feel great. Haven't been to the chiropractor or needed back meds for months. I'm wearing mine right now. www.nadachair.comTom.

I bought 2 back braces from Nada chair. Sport backer & Back-up, I got both models for $90 from a rep at a tradeshow. I wear them all the time, both sitting and sleeping. I feel great. Haven't been to the chiropractor or needed back meds for months. I'm wearing mine right now. www.nadachair.comTom.
spammer

A friend of mine started having persistent back problems, so he went to the doctor and it turns out it was Stage 4 lung cancer that had spread to his bones, including his spine. He died about 6 months later.True story.I'm sure that's not what you have.

Interesting. When I saw that pic in this thread, I heard "I'll be back".
What?No, it's objectively the "It's not a Tumah" pic.

I have a very bad back, and our mattress is starting to go. I actually put a blanket between it and the box spring to level it our which has helped. I really don't want to purchase another mattress because I would like to get a King, but can't afford to buy a whole new bedroom set to go along with it.Any idea if adding one of those memory foam pads to the top would help? I saw one at Costco yesterday for about a 140 bucks.

I have a very bad back, and our mattress is starting to go. I actually put a blanket between it and the box spring to level it our which has helped. I really don't want to purchase another mattress because I would like to get a King, but can't afford to buy a whole new bedroom set to go along with it.Any idea if adding one of those memory foam pads to the top would help? I saw one at Costco yesterday for about a 140 bucks.
I have one of those memory foam mattresses, and I can't sleep on any other kind of bed now.I don't know if the foam pads have the same effect, though....