Best Score To Date Brag Post

:club::ts:4h:5c:3h:qh:D :D :D :D :jh PokerStars Tournament #164319454, No Limit Hold'emBuy-In: $1.00/$0.1090 playersTotal Prize Pool: $90.00 Tournament started 2009/05/16 19:51:42 PT [2009/05/16 22:51:42 ET]Dear ckmcheetah,You finished the tournament in 1st place. A $24.80 award has been credited to your Real Money account.You earned 104.06 tournament leader points in this tournament. For information about our tournament leader board, see our web site at http://www.pokerstars.com/poker/tournaments/leader-board/Congratulations!Thank you for participating.Best score yet on PokerStars so far. I know it's not the greatest achievement in the world but it's a step in the right direction. Thanks to all at FCP who has helped me get better at the game.Celebration/return the favor stakes tomorrow, most likely the $2.20 6-max @6:15 pm Pacific, thread will be posted tomorrow about it
I'll assume sw because I'm not a chick. Thanks all.Not to hijack my own thread but does anyone ever get someone's gender right on this forum?
I don't think so, because I think most people just think i'm a gay guy rather than a girl. :ts Anyways, good job on the win!! I'll be looking for this thread to bump 1 year from now when you're rail call for a Sunday Million final table is here. :club:
I'll assume sw because I'm not a chick. Thanks all.Not to hijack my own thread but does anyone ever get someone's gender right on this forum?
Biff Goods congratulates Chet Chetterson on HIS/HER win in HIS/HER 90 man multi-table tournament HE/SHE recently played. Biff hopes that Chet continues HIS/HER good fortune in the future and hopes HE/SHE spends HIS/HER winnings DRINKING BEER AND WATCHING SPORTS/GOING SHOPPING AND GETTING A MANNI-PETTIJust sub any other FCPer name in for Chet's and problem solved...No need for thanks. Biff Goods.

wtg, gg

Biff Goods congratulates Chet Chetterson on HIS/HER win in HIS/HER 90 man multi-table tournament HE/SHE recently played. Biff hopes that Chet continues HIS/HER good fortune in the future and hopes HE/SHE spends HIS/HER winnings DRINKING BEER AND WATCHING SPORTS/GOING SHOPPING AND GETTING A MANNI-PETTIJust sub any other FCPer name in for Chet's and problem solved...No need for thanks. Biff Goods.
POTD
Sigh..i remember the good ol days when $23 was alot of money.Good job op keep it up,
You succeeded so well in avoiding the patronising tone - well done!Good job Chet :club::D
Sigh..i remember the good ol days when $23 was alot of money.Good job op keep it up,
Surprising the first douchebag response (unintentional as it was) was at post #15. I'd have take then under on 4.5 all day long.
you are truly a dick

U guys just misunderstood what I said. I was just saying that i know how he feels and if he keeps playing well he can get to the point where $20 isnt that much money to him,Sorry for not making that clear, obv name calling was absolutly necasary in this situation.

U guys just misunderstood what I said. I was just saying that i know how he feels and if he keeps playing well he can get to the point where $20 isnt that much money to him,
That's not what you wrote though. You wrote it as "Oh look how good I am now, where $23 doesn't mean anything"I'd chastise you here, but it is pointless as you are apparently very thick-headed and nothing will get through to you(as has been apparent so far) so I am basically just writing it for the fun of it.
That's not what you wrote though. You wrote it as "Oh look how good I am now, where $23 doesn't mean anything"I'd chastise you here, but it is pointless as you are apparently very thick-headed and nothing will get through to you(as has been apparent so far) so I am basically just writing it for the fun of it.
Beat me to it, and I love writing for the fun of it!

Well done bro!and btw, I don't think it is expected of you to offer a $2.20 stake. That's double the buy-in of the tournament you won, and it's like 9% of your cash. Not telling you what to do or anything, just don't feel the need to be overly-generous

U guys just misunderstood what I said. I was just saying that i know how he feels and if he keeps playing well he can get to the point where $20 isnt that much money to him,Sorry for not making that clear, obv name calling was absolutly necasary in this situation.
I know what u were trying to say. I say the same things to friends of mine that don't really ever gamble...as I do miss the 'good old days' where I'd play a game of 31 with 3 singles in front of me, rather than playing for 5's or 10's or 20's etc, to feel the gambly "rush".Big hit though kid!!! Money is cool and all, but it's really all just a barometer for your exictement and experience of winning, so whatever level it is, the rush is synonimous. Keep on rolling!!