How Many Know, Exactly, All The Time.

How many of you, if asked at a random time, could say how much money you have on line? I remember a few years back a bank employee set up a program to take 10 cents out of everyones account over a few months period of time. Getting him a many millions. He was caught due to heavy regulation of the banking industry, not cause anyone noticed. While watching durrr and zigmund play rediculous amts, I wondered if either of these guys would notice if a 300000 pot was shorted 12000 during a transfer?Just like I wouldnt notice if there was 25 cents less in me acct than should be.Since there is no regulation or oversight, taht I know of, what would prevent a few bucks being ripped off of everyones acct now and than. with thousands of accts, this would be a tidy sum.Or is there some oversight that Im not aware of?

If that sort of thing was happening on full tilt /stars someone would have noticed. There's a transaction history feature on both sites which I check regularly. Also every time before I close Stars , I note roughly how much I have (to within $10)

*Hijack*Dear Eddie,How have you been?Are you ever going to play live with me again?Signed,James
Dear James,I have been good, how are you doing?You should call/text me sometime(you douchebag) and I should be able to play.Dont forget I know of a donkish 1/3nl game on friday nights if you are ever interested.Peace,Kevin.