Phil Helmuth Net Worth

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am 98% sure he is not gay, and I'd be willing to put money on that. (I do have a slight inclination though but I doubt it)
So you're laying 49-1?
It's the first million that's hard.After that it's much eaiser
There's a reason this is true.
230px-Jim_Meehan_2005_cropped.jpgI remember this guy claiming he made 100 million playing poker.
But how much did he lose?
DANG ... beat me to it.
230px-Jim_Meehan_2005_cropped.jpgI remember this guy claiming he made 100 million playing poker.
There's a big difference between making 100 million and being worth 100 million. The problem most professional poker players have is that they're gamblers, they can't hold onto money. Like the quote from Doyle in Super System where he says the title of the book was "how I made a million dollars playing poker" and that he could title his next book "how I lost a million dollars playing golf." I'd agree with Daniel that nobody who makes a living at poker has that much money.

lady: i turned my husband into a millionaire after i married himother lady: oh yeah? what was he before you met him?lady: a billionaire

I think we can all agree that even if Phil Hellmuth isn't worth $100 million.He should be worth $100 million

I think we can all agree that even if Phil Hellmuth isn't worth $100 million.He should be worth $100 million
i'll settle for $100 from daniel, that's letting you off easy bro
There's a big difference between making 100 million and being worth 100 million. The problem most professional poker players have is that they're gamblers, they can't hold onto money. Like the quote from Doyle in Super System where he says the title of the book was "how I made a million dollars playing poker" and that he could title his next book "how I lost a million dollars playing golf." I'd agree with Daniel that nobody who makes a living at poker has that much money.
So....Doyle = bust?