Fargopoker Thinks You're All Terrible

[3:23:41 AM] Adam Laskey: only money burnin i ever do is stakes to FCPersoh snap!

i bet you wish you could take back the sexual acts now....actuwlly you prob dont
As long as it's dark and relatively moist, there's no worrying about nit-picking details like gender.
As long as it's dark and relatively moist, there's no worrying about nit-picking details like gender.
QFT. Close your eyes and they are whoever you want them to be.

bwhahahahahahahahaahahaha, i love it!!I always kinda laugh at how bad mini-stakees run on here! Good to see a staker actually saying it!!!!Mini brag post starts in 3....2.....1......I actually carry a 100% ITM rate for being staked (1 for 1). I'll prolly just retire on top too, as playing a 4.40 trny had me gouging my eyes out after playing for like 2-3 hours to make top 18, just to make a set on the flop and get snuffed out by some marginal drawing hand after getting it in there.Moral of story.....if you get staked.....RUN FRIGGEN BETTER FOR THE LOVE OF GOD. :)MSP

If giving random people ( who are usually near broke) $4.40 every couple of weeks is an investment tool for you...You should get a new financial planner

If giving random people ( who are usually near broke) $4.40 every couple of weeks is an investment tool for you...You should get a new financial planner
Uh, if that was your financial planner's advice from like 10/07--2/09....I think you he might be the best in the biz!!!solid point though.
You still owe me $2, I almost forgot, gonna have to lock up your account.
why would you like to know this?
Because he was going to stake you. If you live more than 200 miles from him, it won't be worth the gas money to come track you down if you decide to screw around and not payup. He's on Miami OH.All critical personal info(not ss#s obv, that would be silly) is collected before stakes are given to help prevent scamming.
Because he was going to stake you. If you live more than 200 miles from him, it won't be worth the gas money to come track you down if you decide to screw around and not payup. He's on Miami OH.All critical personal info(not ss#s obv, that would be silly) is collected before stakes are given to help prevent scamming.
Oh, well, I was j/k about the stake...but if anyone would like to PM me, we could work something out. :club: