Ok This Is By Far The Worst Bad Beat Ever

PokerStars Game #28203282840: 8-Game (Omaha Pot Limit, $0.05/$0.10) - 2009/05/14 19:54:43 ETTable 'Erinome IV' 6-max Seat #1 is the buttonSeat 1: brownsfan220 ($9.90 in chips) Seat 2: allintime333 ($9.34 in chips) Seat 3: justjoe511 ($8.06 in chips) Seat 4: ST9NED ($6.40 in chips) Seat 5: t0uGhb0Y ($7.30 in chips) Seat 6: LIZARD219 ($4.31 in chips) allintime333: posts small blind $0.05justjoe511: posts big blind $0.10*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to brownsfan220 [Qh 9d 9h Ks]ST9NED: folds t0uGhb0Y: calls $0.10justjoe511 said, "pver pair?"LIZARD219: raises $0.35 to $0.45brownsfan220: calls $0.45justjoe511 said, "over*"allintime333: folds justjoe511: folds t0uGhb0Y: calls $0.35*** FLOP *** [9c 9s Th]t0uGhb0Y: checks LIZARD219: checks brownsfan220: checks *** TURN *** [9c 9s Th] [7s]t0uGhb0Y: checks LIZARD219: bets $0.50brownsfan220: calls $0.50t0uGhb0Y: calls $0.50*** RIVER *** [9c 9s Th 7s] [8s]t0uGhb0Y: checks justjoe511 said, "oh, str8 draw, thx for the call"LIZARD219: bets $2brownsfan220: raises $2 to $4t0uGhb0Y: folds LIZARD219: calls $1.36 and is all-inUncalled bet ($0.64) returned to brownsfan220*** SHOW DOWN ***brownsfan220: shows [Qh 9d 9h Ks] (four of a kind, Nines)LIZARD219: shows [Kh Ts Js Qs] (a straight flush, Seven to Jack)LIZARD219 collected $9.27 from potLIZARD219 said, "xD"*** SUMMARY ***Total pot $9.72 | Rake $0.45 Board [9c 9s Th 7s 8s]Seat 1: brownsfan220 (button) showed [Qh 9d 9h Ks] and lost with four of a kind, NinesSeat 2: allintime333 (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 3: justjoe511 (big blind) folded before FlopSeat 4: ST9NED folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: t0uGhb0Y folded on the RiverSeat 6: LIZARD219 showed [Kh Ts Js Qs] and won ($9.27) with a straight flush, Seven to Jack

no offense...isn't a bad beat where you get the money in good and get sucked out on?yeah, you flopped quads...then let him get there. i know it sounds silly but quads arent rock solid in omahahahaha.still sick but nowhere near the worst.

The worst bad beat I read about in Bluff a while back. I am probably getting some of this wrong, since I can't even remember who played the hand. I'm sure someone on here will know more of the details, but it was something like this:First player out had pair of tens. Bets standard three bb bet.Second player has AA and raises to 10bb. Next player at table also has 10 10 and folds. Everyone else folds. Original raiser with 1010 goes all in and of course AA calls. The dealer while getting ready to deal the flop accidentally drops the deck into the muck. The dealer then takes all cards in the muck per the floor's instructions and re-shuffles prior to dealing the flop. Now on the flop a 10 comes, at which point the other player that had 10 10 mentions that he had 10 10 and the guy with AA goes nuts. Now that's a bad beat. Quit posting your beats unless it looks something like the above. Then we might be interested.

Ok i believe that the money involved really doesn't matter but good try and ok the guy hit a two outer maybe because the dealer dropped the deck maybe not tens still had a 20% chance either way. So how bout you guys stop posting unless you have some useful information to share.

Ok i believe that the money involved really doesn't matter but good try and ok the guy hit a two outer maybe because the dealer dropped the deck maybe not tens still had a 20% chance either way. So how bout you guys stop posting unless you have some useful information to share.
You must be retarded. You are really saying AA v TT is still about 80/20 even if the other two tens we're mucked. mmmmmmmmmmmkay....
You must be retarded. You are really saying AA v TT is still about 80/20 even if the other two tens we're mucked. mmmmmmmmmmmkay....
614_image_20.jpgmmmmmmmkay!Also, I think he might mean that AAvTT is 80-20, and mucked cards do not affect the %. As in, just because a guy mucked tens, that technically shouldn't matter because it's should be just two unknown cards that are mucked.Btw, it was a hand TJ Cloutier saw.As for the OP,SLOW PLAY = NO PAY!!!!!!!
sorry i misread the post how bout you settle down and find something better to do than read the bad beat forums and not post anything worth while.
Pot, meet kettle.

To be fair guys, ragging on him because lost $4 dollars is a little harsh. It's all relative to the stakes you play, sure for most $4 isn't anything, but when you're trying to get started in poker, $4 can be a huge blow to the bankroll.

Yeah, pretty silly to be making fun of him just because of the stakes this took place at. Sick hand either way.