Attention Arp And Ray

You guys can fight it out tomorrow, but at 11 pm, I'll be looking for prop bets for the ECF.DO IT.
I don't know what kind of a guy you think I am, but I'm not going to fight a 12 year old!
I will put $20 on the 12 year old. On the other side I will take $20 on Troyomac lasting 3 rounds. Any takers?
I think this is a bad bet for you. I have no endurance, so it'd probably be a knockout in the first round. I would probably be the one knocked out though :club:
whats the bet I miss a day and Iam out of the loop already.
no bet yet.....Zach (Pitt) is challenging the winner of tonights game 7, Boston(Ray) or Carolina(Arp)

Congrats buddy.I'll do anything. I think straight up seems fair with the way both teams are playing.We can just do a flat bet for the winner of the series, or do a progressive payout based on games, etc.

Congrats buddy.I'll do anything. I think straight up seems fair with the way both teams are playing.We can just do a flat bet for the winner of the series, or do a progressive payout based on games, etc.
straight up? come on now!I was thinking something embarrasing involving Vegas...but couldnt come up with it.You know, to find something worse than just losing money.im open to suggestions on either though.
straight up? come on now!I was thinking something embarrasing involving Vegas...but couldnt come up with it.You know, to find something worse than just losing money.im open to suggestions on either though.
Well, what do you want. I'm out the door in 20 minutes, so hurry up.

Ok, I gotta run out the door, and have no internet access, but if you want do to a bet, on the series, I can give you, say 5-4. If you agree, just name your price, up to say $200 (but mostly looking for around $100, or whatever else you feel comfortable betting), and reply in here. I'll check it when I get home on Tuesday. :club:

• 2 weeks later...