Bad Customer Service

http://www.wltx.com/news/story.aspx?storyi...684&catid=2Since this forum is filled with 25 and under males, I'm sure some of you have some stories about working in fast food. Post them here.I had a friend while working at McD's that would literally wipe the bun on his nuts if someone ordered a special. Don't order a special sandwich at any fast food joint after the manager leaves at 5pm. DON'T DO IT.
  • Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Most fast food places are arranged now so you can see the food being prepared, I suspect they did this to solve the spitting-in-food problem.I have a ton of stories from one summer in fast food, one of the funniest ones was one night I left a big box of hamburgers out of the freezer by accident, so next morning they were spoiled. I asked the manager if I could take them home to my sister's dog, and he thought it would be OK. Then I started having second thoughts about whether that would be good. So I'm in the back, the manager is up at the counter, and I called to him in a loud voice "Do you think those hamburgers would be safe for a dog?" The customers who were eating there at the time gave me a funny look.....Also, there was the time a woman wearing a skin-tight tube top with no bra came in and did the short-change game on me... I have no idea how much she got.

Wow. Just a few gems from that article:"I thought I was gonna get me an All-Star," says Samuel. [emphasis mine]"It's poor judgment on her part trying to settle this matter with a weapon." says [Clarendon County Sheriff Randy] Garrett....Ward struck the victim in the head with the gun. "She got the last lick,"says Samuel.IHOP ftw

I had a friend while working at McD's that would literally wipe the bun on his nuts if someone ordered a special. Don't order a special sandwich at any fast food joint after the manager leaves at 5pm. DON'T DO IT.
This makes me very sad. I eat fast food several times a week and I ALWAYS order something special. :club: Apparently nut sweat, urine, poo, boogies, snot, underarm stank, etc doesn't taste THAT bad cause I haven't taken any food back yet cause it didn't taste right.
Wow. Just a few gems from that article:"I thought I was gonna get me an All-Star," says Samuel. [emphasis mine]"It's poor judgment on her part trying to settle this matter with a weapon." says [Clarendon County Sheriff Randy] Garrett....Ward struck the victim in the head with the gun. "She got the last lick,"says Samuel.IHOP ftw
My personal favorite was the title of the thread.
This makes me very sad. I eat fast food several times a week and I ALWAYS order something special. :club: Apparently nut sweat, urine, poo, boogies, snot, underarm stank, etc doesn't taste THAT bad cause I haven't taken any food back yet cause it didn't taste right.
From my personal experience you only need to worry in the evening/night. Day shift people are usually pretty responsible.

When I was in high school I spent two summers working in a concession stand at the Cubs AAA affiliate.My suggestion would be never eat anything you don't see the employees eating. In our stand, the only thing that was off limits to fuck with was the nachos. We did bad bad bad bad things to everything else.

When I was in high school I spent two summers working in a concession stand at the Cubs AAA affiliate.My suggestion would be never eat anything you don't see the employees eating. In our stand, the only thing that was off limits to fuck with was the nachos. We did bad bad bad bad things to everything else.
This sort of sentence isn't allowed in this thread. What did you do? I've eaten a hot dog or two at Sec Taylor Stadium, so I'm curious.

When I worked in fast food, I never once saw anyone abusing the food, and nobody even kidded about it. When did this start, and what is wrong with these people?

When I worked in fast food, I never once saw anyone abusing the food, and nobody even kidded about it. When did this start, and what is wrong with these people?
They hate their own lives, is what.
It happens so often that it's almost a 100% certainty that you've eaten one of the following, on multiple occasions:pubic hairurinefecessemenfloor dirt/germstrash can dirt/germsAgain, make sure you order off the menu. Don't get anything 'special' with your sandwich. Never go to a restaurant when the manager isn't there. Avoid dining after 7pm anywhere.
It happens so often that it's almost a 100% certainty that you've eaten one of the following, on multiple occasions:pubic hairurinefecessemenfloor dirt/germstrash can dirt/germsAgain, make sure you order off the menu. Don't get anything 'special' with your sandwich. Never go to a restaurant when the manager isn't there. Avoid dining after 7pm anywhere.
I'm going to f up your DQ so bad... (completely kidding, I'm not mean enough to do this to a random person, unless they deserve it...so, just don't let me near the food, probably your best bet)
This sort of sentence isn't allowed in this thread. What did you do? I've eaten a hot dog or two at Sec Taylor Stadium, so I'm curious.
We actually had contests to see who could do the worst thing to hot dogs and 1/4 pound dogs and get away with it. Worst part is no one ever got caught for anything.There was some obvious stuff like spitting early on, but it escalated.One kid plucked pubic hair and tossed them in. Another kid with really bad dandruf would shake flakes onto the table and pile them up and dump in on a bun. In the back of the stand we had one of the rolling cookers like you see at QT's and such. We set a pan of water on it to get it near boiling and would catch flies by hand and toss them in the water. Then after cooking the dogs would place a cut a really small slice in them and stuff a cooked fly into the dog making sure to face the cut down in the bun so it wasn't obvious. Pretty much anything you can think of that could be gross and hidden in a hot dog was at least tried once. Even most the condiments were not safe, especially the relish. One guy on a daily basis would dip his balls in the relish, I thought it was really creepy till I learned he was dropping acid before work every day. Apparently he always thought his balls were melting and wanted to cool them off.On a more playful note we used to give free food to the guys who worked as grounds keepers and we would try even weirder things on theirs like sticking some of that red rope candy in a dog. It wasn't quite as disgusting but making up weird combination's was fun. Turns out they actually liked it and would request it after that. Those were some weird guys.Our stand was also next to the cooler that held all the kegs. Taco Johns used to have a taco cart they would roll up to the balcony seats and sell taco's from. Everything on that cart was tampered with is a variety of disgusting ways. Some of the stuff that was "added" to the meat... I still don't eat at Taco Johns.

Oh man... That's freaking terrible LMAO. How you could do that to someone?I guess the only safe place is subway where they make it infront of you... hold the sub sauce obviously...

Tampering with food should be a felony, and I hope it becomes enforced that way.There are cases of TB and other deadly diseases being spread through food, and intentionally doing stuff like that is essentially assault with a deadly weapon.

I'm going to f up your DQ so bad...
YOU'RE HIRED!
We actually had contests to see who could do the worst thing to hot dogs and 1/4 pound dogs and get away with it. Worst part is no one ever got caught for anything.There was some obvious stuff like spitting early on, but it escalated.One kid plucked pubic hair and tossed them in. Another kid with really bad dandruf would shake flakes onto the table and pile them up and dump in on a bun. In the back of the stand we had one of the rolling cookers like you see at QT's and such. We set a pan of water on it to get it near boiling and would catch flies by hand and toss them in the water. Then after cooking the dogs would place a cut a really small slice in them and stuff a cooked fly into the dog making sure to face the cut down in the bun so it wasn't obvious. Pretty much anything you can think of that could be gross and hidden in a hot dog was at least tried once. Even most the condiments were not safe, especially the relish. One guy on a daily basis would dip his balls in the relish, I thought it was really creepy till I learned he was dropping acid before work every day. Apparently he always thought his balls were melting and wanted to cool them off.On a more playful note we used to give free food to the guys who worked as grounds keepers and we would try even weirder things on theirs like sticking some of that red rope candy in a dog. It wasn't quite as disgusting but making up weird combination's was fun. Turns out they actually liked it and would request it after that. Those were some weird guys.Our stand was also next to the cooler that held all the kegs. Taco Johns used to have a taco cart they would roll up to the balcony seats and sell taco's from. Everything on that cart was tampered with is a variety of disgusting ways. Some of the stuff that was "added" to the meat... I still don't eat at Taco Johns.
That makes sense, I'm sure that relish cooled them off nicely. Also, well done on the post. This is what I was looking for.
Oh man... That's freaking terrible LMAO. How you could do that to someone?I guess the only safe place is subway where they make it infront of you... hold the sub sauce obviously...
It happens all the time, every day, every town, every where. Nothing is safe, definitely hold the sauce.
Tampering with food should be a felony, and I hope it becomes enforced that way.There are cases of TB and other deadly diseases being spread through food, and intentionally doing stuff like that is essentially assault with a deadly weapon.
Totally 100% agree. It's like the war of drugs. The health officials know it's happening, but can't/won't do anything 'real' to stop it. The only way to make a small dent in the problem is by prosecuting individuals. Employees feel that they are 'protected' because the company will be sued... sadly, the company often doesn't even know about it.
If I ever saw or or had valid reason to suspect anyone in particular of doing these kinds of things to my food, including you, I would beat the living fuck out of you and some of the people you love. If I discovered you worked at any establishment I've patronized in the past during the time frame I may have eaten there, I would beat the fuck out of you just in case. True story. You and your buddies are shitbags.
If I ever saw or or had valid reason to suspect anyone in particular of doing these kinds of things to my food, including you, I would beat the living fuck out of you and some of the people you love.
As much as I relate to your feelings here and agree with the sentiment, I think you lose this fight.
If I ever saw or or had valid reason to suspect anyone in particular of doing these kinds of things to my food, including you, I would beat the living fuck out of you and some of the people you love. If I discovered you worked at any establishment I've patronized in the past during the time frame I may have eaten there, I would beat the fuck out of you just in case. True story. You and your buddies are shitbags.
Oddly enough, the food special food was usually reserved for douchebags who were rude to us in some way shape or form. So be fucking nice when you are standing in line to get your beer or you might get some of the "fresh food from the back".Also i was 15 and didn't really give a shit.