Fcp 2009 Wsop Fantasy Pool

The money is coming from Daniel and Poker Stars might treat it like any other transfer from a regular player which means they often will require that you play a certain amount before you can cash out money from a transfer.
So ... those of us who are nickle and dime players because we suck at poker might not have enough "play" to claim our prizes? That sucks.... but I'll enter the contest anyway because I LOVE these things. It gives us micro-level players a chance to participate. And I won an FCP hat once, 3rd place in the 1st head's up fantasy pool -- my one FCP claim to fame.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I joined just for this. Sadly I won't be able to follow this one, as I will be travelling in China for most of the series.Someone asked about two of the hardest and two of the easiest picks, here are mine:Hardest:Scotty - LindgrenIvey - CunninghamThese pairs are exactly 50-50.Easiest:Dwan - AntoniusElky - Ziigmund,BellandeDwan is not gonna play much and when he does, he doesn't really care about it. Elky is a beast and will probably take home a bracelet or two.

If you can't get the script going, can you perhaps just resend the email confirmation so we can at least get our picks?

After the entry period is over, is there any chance on letting us no how many total picks each player/team got?
That's part of our plan.As you could see from the poll that Daniel put up he's very curious to see who people picked as well.
Hmm.. It'll just be a delay, it should come eventually. Some of my testing it came immediately, other times it took a couple of hours to show up. I also tested that in GMAIL & others.Thanks,Gov
Mine still hasn't come and it has been a few days. I used my old AOL account but I can give you a GMAIL, Hotmail or Yahoo! account if needed.Thanks.
If you did not receive an email confirmation with your picks, you can now access them online yourself by using the link below:http://www.fullcontactpoker.com/wsop09/checkpicks.phpThanks,Gov
Mine still hasn't come and it has been a few days. I used my old AOL account but I can give you a GMAIL, Hotmail or Yahoo! account if needed.Thanks.
Please go to the link above.
didnt work for me, is there a way to recieve confirmation?
Ah that'd be because you typed your email wrong when signing up, I don't think you meant @ahoo.com lol! I fixed it, please try again.Thanks
Ah that'd be because you typed your email wrong when signing up, I don't think you meant @ahoo.com lol! I fixed it, please try again.Thanks
lol, go figure the answer is right in front of my face. thanks
Wat, no Vinny Vinh ??I'm in.
I laughed.Is there going to be a progress report after each event so we can see who's ahead in each pairing and how we're doing with our picks? That'd be sweet - though I'm not gonna complain one bit about the contest, this is nice.Trying to do the FTP fantasy one too, but you've got to pick 15 runners in each event ... a little harder to do, especially if you don't know exactly what they're going to enter when there's two tourneys in a day (some will be easier to figure than others ... like DN will post what his plans are, but it's tough to research 100-some odd players), or if they're going to play at all.Much prefer taking a look at the whole event.

Hey Everyone, here are the overall percentages that users selected in the head to head match ups in the Fantasy Pool, it's pretty cool to see, take a look:http://fullcontactpoker.com/wsop09/stats.phpA couple of key match ups include 70% picking Daniel over Hellmuth and the biggest margin of difference is 89% picked Vanessa Rousso over Clonie Gowen.

Hi all,This is really cool, gives me a reason to keep up w/ the wsop ...... I just joined the site recently. knew this was DN territory so I picked mostly what i thought most of you (presumtively being being DN fans} wouldn't pick .. hellmuth over daniel ,daniels "enemies" etc.. that was my basic strat making the picks ... GL on all felts all hope we can have some fun on here during the wsop and beyond. :club::ts