Fcp 2009 Wsop Fantasy Pool

FYI - We're working on a script so you can type in your email and retrieve your picks at anytime. This way those who didn't receive an email will be able to get their picks.

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I would like to suggest that if anyone picks the exact same picks as Daniel Negreanu they winn a prize?????wsop seat would be perfect.what do you think?

Huh? What do you mean what's the noise?
prob means its a strange choice as andy is obv a much better player. prehaps you and andy have a bad friendship?
prob means its a strange choice as andy is obv a much better player. prehaps you and andy have a bad friendship?
Kathy Liebert doesn't get the respect that she deserves.According to the Hendon Mob database she has $ 5,520,289 in live tournament cashes lifetime. Andy Bloch has $ 4,190,283 in lifetime cashes.I don't think that in tournament poker it's at all obvious that Andy Bloch is a much better player than she is although she doesn't have non-holdem results that are as good as Bloch's.
FYI - We're working on a script so you can type in your email and retrieve your picks at anytime. This way those who didn't receive an email will be able to get their picks.
Gov, that is awesome!Thank you

Entered ... Clearly the tiebreak will have to be used in my case :club:

Am i the only one who don't know who most of this people are?
Nope ... I tipped over a rock on the way to work and the eathworm there also did not recognize most of the names on the list :club: Only kidding ... it is a great opportunity to use a player database to compare players and check out their records. Try the players search feature (free) at www.thehendenmob.com to compare players.If you are debating one selection ... ask the forum ... there are going to be some ties in this pool.
You goin down Filtzzzy!
ohhhhhhhhhit was hard to pick between the 2 of you lol
Gl! :club:
but not that hard weeeeeee Go fluff :ts
hope it works as I still haven't got no e-mail lol
so does this mean i have to pick again?
so does this mean i have to pick again?
No, it means you will be able to check what picks you made using the tool on the website that Gov is developing.
Kathy Liebert doesn't get the respect that she deserves.
QFT times 1,000.I honestly think she's one of the best tournament NLHE players around. If she were even semi-"sexy", her woman status would be marketed all over this silly industry and she's be the face of poker.I love the fact that she's uggish-homely, like that of a neighbor or friend's aunt, but that she can kill 'em all on the felt!here's to you kathy liebert! I hope you win every damn event you play!!This is all assuming she's got a quality personality. I really haven't seen THAT much of her, but that goes back to my above point. As long as she isn't a jerk, which i really just doubt, she's great!
QFT times 1,000.I honestly think she's one of the best tournament NLHE players around. If she were even semi-"sexy", her woman status would be marketed all over this silly industry and she's be the face of poker.I love the fact that she's uggish-homely, like that of a neighbor or friend's aunt, but that she can kill 'em all on the felt!here's to you kathy liebert! I hope you win every damn event you play!!This is all assuming she's got a quality personality. I really haven't seen THAT much of her, but that goes back to my above point. As long as she isn't a jerk, which i really just doubt, she's great!
She seemed pretty friendly when I played with her last year.
well since 9th place of the main event will likely pay 800k minimum this year, there is almost a 99% chance that anyone that makes the final nine will outdo there listed opponent with just 9th place pay alone, and we wouldnt even have to wait to see how high they finish in november. Plus the odds of one of these listed players making top 9 is pretty slim to begin with. and who cant wait till november for there money anyway? its free money!!
[ ] Can read contest rules
I would like to suggest that if anyone picks the exact same picks as Daniel Negreanu they winn a prize?????wsop seat would be perfect.what do you think?
If they did that, there would be a *lot* of prizes to give out...
2 Daniel Negreanu Phil Hellmuth 3 Clonie Gowen Vanessa Rousso 5 Justin Filtz (Fluffdog) TJ Slifka (WhatArunAA) 6 Joe Hachem Greg Raymer 7 Scotty Nguyen Erick Lindgren 8 Jamie Gold Chris Moneymaker 9 Phil Ivey Allen Cunningham 10 John Juanda Erik Seidel 11 Chris Ferguson Barry Greenstein 12 JC Tran David Pham 13 Gus Hansen Doyle Brunson 14 Mike Matusow Ted Forrest 15 Farzad Bonyadi Freddie Deeb 16 Joe Sebok Gavin Smith 17 Ali Nejad Mike Sexton 18 Phil Laak Antonio Esfandiari 19 Jennifer Tilly Evelyn Ng 20 Michael Mizrachi David Williams 21 Ivan Demidov Peter Eastgate 22 Isaac Baron Isaac Haxton 23 Nam Le Tuan Le 24 Todd Brunson Hoyt Corkins 25 Humberto Brenes Hevad Khan 26 Kathy Liebert Andy Bloch 27 Huck Seed Layne Flack 28 John Hennigan Nick Shulman 29 David Rheem Eli Elezra 30 Annie Duke Anna Wroblewski 31 Tom Dwan Patrik Antonius 32 David Benyamine Chau Giang 33 Jennifer Harman Liz Lieu 34 Sam Grizzle Eskimo Clark 35 Isabelle Mercier Erica Shoenberg 37 Phil Ivey, Daniel Negreanu, Allen Cunningham, John Juanda vs Phil Hellmuth, Chris Ferguson, Erik Seidel, Huck Seed 38 Lacey Jones, Maria Ho, Tiffany Michelle vs Jeff Madsen 39 Vivek Rajkumar Ram Vaswani 40 Howard Lederer Jimmy Fricke 41 Adam Junglen Jason Somerville 42 Justin Bonomo Sorel Mizzi 43 Justin Smith (Boosted J) Jason Mercier 44 Marco Traniello Joe Reitman 45 Shaun Deeb J.C. Alvarado 46 David Ulliot Bruno Fitoussi 47 Nam Le, Tuan Le, JC Tran, John Phan vs Gus Hansen, Patrik Antonius, Thor Hansen, Chris Bjorin 48 John Phan Jon Turner (PearlJammer) 49 David Ulliot, Roland De Wolfe, Surinder Sunar vs Andy Black, Padraig Parkinson, Alan Smurfit 51 Alan Kessler Tony Cousineau 52 Bertrand Grospellier (ElkY) vs Ilari Sahamies (Zigmund), Jean Robert Bellande 53 Joe Cassidy David Oppenheim 54 Lee Markholt Lee Watkinson 55 Phil Galfond Adam Levy 56 Vanessa Selbst Dario Minieri 57 Daniel Negreanu, Joe Hachem, Bertrand Grospellier, William Thorson, Barry Greenstein, Vanessa Rousso, Hevad Khan, Johnny Lodden, Ivan Demidov, Peter Eastgate vs Phil Ivey, Erik Seidel, Allen Cunningham, Erick Lindgren, Jennifer Harman, John Juanda, Howard Lederer, Mike Matusow, Patrik Antonius 58 Shaun Deeb, Isaac Baron, David Benefield vs Phil Hellmuth, Johnny Chan, Doyle Brunson 59 T.J. Cloutier Berry Johnston 60 Amnon Filippi Eugene Todd 61 Jonathan Depa (HoosierAlum) Justin Pechie (looshle) 62 Barney Boatman Ross Boatman 63 Guy Laliberte Rene Angelil
I'm in.
Huh? What do you mean what's the noise?
Seriously? Kathy over Andy?? Oh no no no.....
Kathy Liebert doesn't get the respect that she deserves.According to the Hendon Mob database she has $ 5,520,289 in live tournament cashes lifetime. Andy Bloch has $ 4,190,283 in lifetime cashes.I don't think that in tournament poker it's at all obvious that Andy Bloch is a much better player than she is although she doesn't have non-holdem results that are as good as Bloch's.
That may be true but she also plays a lot more outside of the WSOP (WSOPE) than Andy does. That still doesn't mean that she's a better player. I still think not picking Andy is a bad choice.

So Governator can you at least tell me if my picks where submitted? and where you able to come up with that way to get access to our picks. It would be great to know if my picks made it at least, cause at his point still no e-mail and I cannot not remember all my picks. Of course when I tried to resubmit it stated I already had one submitted lol. Thx I know your working on it justing wondering how it is going. :club: