Fcp 2009 Wsop Fantasy Pool

For those of you who haven't received an e-mail confirmation please give it some time and also please check your spam folders as it might be there.If after 24 hours it hasn't shown we'll come up with a procedure on Tuesday for checking the database for entries.
Cool. I have received my email either and I registered a few days ago.
  • Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

is there any other way to confirm if my picks were received?I did this over 8 hours ago and no confirmation email yet.any mod/admin can help with a confirmation email with my picks?

is there any other way to confirm if my picks were received?I did this over 8 hours ago and no confirmation email yet.any mod/admin can help with a confirmation email with my picks?
For those of you who haven't received an e-mail confirmation please give it some time and also please check your spam folders as it might be there.If after 24 hours it hasn't shown we'll come up with a procedure on Tuesday for checking the database for entries.
Like I said above, on Tuesday we'll come up with a procedure for those who say they haven't received a confirmation e-mail. In the mean time please check your spam folder.

Totally in! And Daniel, Kathy Liebert over Andy Bloch??? What's that noise??

having a WSOP pool and not including the MAIN EVENT is like having an OSCARS pool and including the best lighting award but not the best picture.

having a WSOP pool and not including the MAIN EVENT is like having an OSCARS pool and including the best lighting award but not the best picture.
Well since the main event ends in november, i dont think people want to wait that long!
Well since the main event ends in november, i dont think people want to wait that long!
This is the reason.Before complaining about something you may want to think through it thoroughly.

well since 9th place of the main event will likely pay 800k minimum this year, there is almost a 99% chance that anyone that makes the final nine will outdo there listed opponent with just 9th place pay alone, and we wouldnt even have to wait to see how high they finish in november. Plus the odds of one of these listed players making top 9 is pretty slim to begin with. and who cant wait till november for there money anyway? its free money!!

You goin down Filtzzzy!
hope so suh!
well since 9th place of the main event will likely pay 800k minimum this year, there is almost a 99% chance that anyone that makes the final nine will outdo there listed opponent with just 9th place pay alone, and we wouldnt even have to wait to see how high they finish in november. Plus the odds of one of these listed players making top 9 is pretty slim to begin with. and who cant wait till november for there money anyway? its free money!!
jeez you're a dick
omfg please gtfo

Put me on the list of not receiving the confirmation email. Registered on Saturday (fortunately I wrote all the info down).

im in :)i noticed i only had to pick 59 winners and it says there is 63?!i didnt get an email either just incase i had to let you know

im in :)i noticed i only had to pick 59 winners and it says there is 63?!i didnt get an email either just incase i had to let you know
Yeah I think the canadian number system is different than the american one.