Fcp 2009 Wsop Fantasy Pool

• Replies 168
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Daniel, FCP Bob, Gov, et all,Just wanted to say thank you for yet another year of fantasy WSOP. It's a lot of time, energy effort and money. And all your hard work is greatly appreciated.Best of luck to those who play.Thanks again,JoePS - In the spirit of poker, my entire draft was done via coin flip.

Yeah, sounds like that could be tough.What you could even do, which I would assume would be pretty simple, would be to post the number of people in aggregate who picked each side in each matchup.It won't give people an exact standings, but will give a general idea, and would probably be easy to produce for you guys.
Yeah, that sounds like the best way to deal with it. Best indication for minimum effort.And thanks to Bob, Gov, DN etc. for their work on this

did my over 8 hours ago and nothing back yet.edit: 12:30 pm nothing back yet

If the tfr is from Daniel...why should PS have a say in having to play a certain amout before taking it out.So is daniel playing with PS money or his own.

If the tfr is from Daniel...why should PS have a say in having to play a certain amout before taking it out.So is daniel playing with PS money or his own.
The money is coming from Daniel and Poker Stars might treat it like any other transfer from a regular player which means they often will require that you play a certain amount before you can cash out money from a transfer.
0 points or 1/2 point awarded for a tie?As in:8 Jamie Gold ($0) Chris Moneymaker ($0)
does it matter? If it is a tie everybody would receive the same amount of points. Yeah, but that one made me lol

Awesome promotion!

0 points or 1/2 point awarded for a tie?As in:8 Jamie Gold ($0) Chris Moneymaker ($0)
This is pretty simple... Gold is pretty awful... but Moneymaker hardly plays any preliminary events (he has probably played 6 in 2007 and 2008 combined). It's just a matter of do you think Gold will actually cash in his 10-20 events or if Moneymaker will cash on his 4.

first off, thanks DN, Bob and Gov!! i'm in and got my email...but it's a bunch of <>O* text and really unreadable.is there someway to get a list ?thanks again guys and thanks for any help.

lol from amit makfjkahseu amak316@RealKidPoker ouch at not even making the list when it even includes sam grizzle and eskimo clark! Time to spite win the 40k! (jk not mad

I made my picks. I'll be in Air Force basic training during the series, so I guess I'll find out the results a little late.

did my over 8 hours ago and nothing back yet.edit: 12:30 pm nothing back yet
still no confirmation e-mail

For those of you who haven't received an e-mail confirmation please give it some time and also please check your spam folders as it might be there.If after 24 hours it hasn't shown we'll come up with a procedure on Tuesday for checking the database for entries.