Selling Shares For Wsop 2009

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
buuuuump...I have decided to keep this action separate from my Main Event action so feel free to keep on buying at these rates.
I can't remember, was I down for 1.6%?
I didn't get a PM from you and I cannot seem to find it in my email, but I just looked for a brief moment. What site would you have sent on?
I just checked, sent $100 to you on FTP from PokerSweetie123
Im still looking to sell 20% more of the 5k package and lots more main event action.Main Event will be sold at $120 for 1% (can buy any increment). Let me know if any questions.
sold all the 5k package, just main event now
  • 3 weeks later...
sold all the 5k package
I tried to look up the info for myself, but I think the original post had the tournaments numbers edited out.... I bought a little piece, and was wondering what the 3 events were? Your birthday must be coming up soon.....
I tried to look up the info for myself, but I think the original post had the tournaments numbers edited out.... I bought a little piece, and was wondering what the 3 events were? Your birthday must be coming up soon.....
Tuesday June 16th, Event 34, $1500-no cashThursday June 18th, Event 36, $2000-no cashSaturday June 20th, Event 39, $1500-winning a bracelet
SGDJL:KMLKNEMGLKJSGRsry guys bricked it :club:
I totally forgot you were playing in the third one until I looked. You'll get em next year.Better yet, just crush in the ME.