Daniel Broke His Rib?

You know the lumbar thing that sticks out of the chair for back support? Well, I left it out and slept on it for hours. It was essentially sticking right into my ribs for 8 hours straight. I'm taking Advil as of yesterday and going to see a chiropractor today, I think a rib is just a bit out of place. As for posting, I was only posting their recently because of that goofy thread to let that guy know when I could play or not. I'll still be posting here mostly, chillax, lol.
If it hurts for more than another few days/week, go get it checked out IMO. If it's out of place, that pain will never cease, and once you get it popped back into place, the relief is pretty much immediate. I know my buddy got a rib KO'd and just "dealt with it" for like a month or two before finally getting it looked into. The doc literally had him take a certain position, did one thrust (parenthesees here to attempt to avoid the lame quoted humor :club: ) and he immediately felt good again.But 8 hours of sleep like that could definitely leave a week long crick in the rib, so to speak.p.s. I'm picturing bob on the IM or phone last night to DN "hey DN, could you plz come post once quick on this FCP thread, the natives are getting restless and irritable".
You know the lumbar thing that sticks out of the chair for back support? Well, I left it out and slept on it for hours. It was essentially sticking right into my ribs for 8 hours straight. I'm taking Advil as of yesterday and going to see a chiropractor today, I think a rib is just a bit out of place. As for posting, I was only posting their recently because of that goofy thread to let that guy know when I could play or not. I'll still be posting here mostly, chillax, lol.
Hope it feels better.
i have a friend who was able to do it when he was younger (17 or so). by the time he was like 22 he couldn't do it anymore. i think its just a flexibility thing as he isn't very well endowed.
So, basically you're guessing that he couldn't do it anymore when he was 22, because he suddenly and unexpectedly left his house for the first time in 5 years?
I really don't want to know how you know this....or do I?
he would brag about it
So, basically you're guessing that he couldn't do it anymore when he was 22, because he suddenly and unexpectedly left his house for the first time in 5 years?
we were in a group talking and being able to do that came up somehow and i quickly mentioned how it was odd that he was able to do that because he has like a tube of chapstick down there and he said that he can't do it anymore hes gotten less flexible or something.