Troyomac's Meat Market

Huge game in Toronto tonight..Yankees vs Jays...Burnett vs Halliday....Line is Jays -140...O/u 8.5

• Replies 165
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Day 1 starting balance: $500Day 2 starting balance: $934.78Day 3 starting balance: $934.78Day 4 starting balance: $1663.85Day 4 bets:$575 Boston over Carolina @-115I probably would have bet the roll on this game, but I can barely handle the heartache if Boston loses without money on the line, definately don't want to lose the series AND all my money at the same time.
I wonder what the parlay would be pre-season on an all RED conference final? I mean that would be some INSANE odds! I am gonna pick it now, and I wanna hear Ray's disco odds on this one. A team with red as their color WILL win the cup :club: . . . . . discuss :ts
I wonder what the parlay would be pre-season on an all RED conference final? I mean that would be some INSANE odds! I am gonna pick it now, and I wanna hear Ray's disco odds on this one. A team with red as their color WILL win the cup :club: . . . . . discuss :ts
GTFO
You're the man, killin it last nite. Congrats buddy. You are a beauty
Thanks yo. I'm pretty nervous about tonight's bet, I had a dejavu like an hour ago and "remember" Boston losing tonight... I don't like it!
Thanks yo. I'm pretty nervous about tonight's bet, I had a dejavu like an hour ago and "remember" Boston losing tonight... I don't like it!
That's actually called 'pres-que vu'. Foresight. And, for what it's worth, it's much rarer. If Boston loses tonight, I'm afraid we are going to have to burn you, my friend, as a witch. After, of course, you tell us who wins the cup....

I am actually getting more joy out of cheering you guys on than anything else...I think if you guys somehow both reach $10000, you HAVE to go to Vegas together and take at least $5000 of it and degen in Vegas try to run it up to like $100K

I am actually getting more joy out of cheering you guys on than anything else...I think if you guys somehow both reach $10000, you HAVE to go to Vegas together and take at least $5000 of it and degen in Vegas try to run it up to like $100K
That would be amazing, I'm in!
That would be amazing, I'm in!
I am in too...Now I just gotta get on the degenning...

Day 1 starting balance: $500Day 2 starting balance: $934.78Day 3 starting balance: $934.78Day 4 starting balance: $1663.85Day 5 starting balance: $2163.85"I probably would have bet the roll on this game, but I can barely handle the heartache if Boston loses without money on the line, definately don't want to lose the series AND all my money at the same time."You chicken shit! PASS THE SUGAR!!

Day 1 starting balance: $500Day 2 starting balance: $934.78Day 3 starting balance: $934.78Day 4 starting balance: $1663.85Day 5 starting balance: $2163.85"I probably would have bet the roll on this game, but I can barely handle the heartache if Boston loses without money on the line, definately don't want to lose the series AND all my money at the same time."You chicken shit! PASS THE SUGAR!!
You are such a sicko, and I love it. Nicely done.
Day 1 starting balance: $500Day 2 starting balance: $934.78Day 3 starting balance: $934.78Day 4 starting balance: $1663.85Day 5 starting balance: $2163.85
Do you know how many non-autographed Milbury hats you could buy with that?!
Do you know how many non-autographed Milbury hats you could buy with that?!
MAN I'm so pissed off, I went to nhl.com and was going to order a couple hats, but they tack on like 15 bucks for shipping, another 7 for the border or something, and all the taxes, and 2 hats would cost me $90. WTF I AM NOT PAYING $90 FOR 2 ****ING HATS!!So I guess my next plan is to try and wash my hat, but I highly doubt I can get ink out of it :club::ts
Dude, do you have a mall around you? I was in a shop in the Eaton center that had hats of all the hockey teams and baseball teams.
Nothing good around here unfortunately :club: Maybe in London or Kitchener, but I prob won't go looking just for a hat. I'll likely wait til Vegas and look down there.
Day 1 starting balance: $500Day 2 starting balance: $934.78Day 3 starting balance: $934.78Day 4 starting balance: $1663.85Day 5 starting balance: $2163.85
well done Ray. we want more!!!