Yeah at least your team didn't have the best record then lose to the Mighty Ducks.****ing sharks.
WEE ducks, can i get a western conference final one time.
WEE ducks, can i get a western conference final one time.
No.We need Original Six matchup to get the NHL back on track even more.Hawks Wings one timeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

sigh :club:

its over and i wonder why i don't root for a good team who doesn't enjoy golf more than hockey.
FYP.
??? its not over :club:
gonna be tuff to take from those guys at home . im not feelin to good about it and say the hawks are gonne come out flying just hope the nucks score first to get those fans asses in there seats

I know the series isn't over but I think I'll pull a rose and post a big logo of the other team.blackhawks.jpg

giv me 4 to 1 the cunucks come back and win the series havent bet on sports in awhile
Is Cunuck a nickname or ...?
giv me 4 to 1 the cunucks come back and win the series havent bet on sports in awhile
tempted but declining cause I've had a lot of requests for action and don't wanna get a flood of action.
I know the series isn't over but I think I'll pull a rose and post a big logo of the other team.blackhawks.jpg
toucheI hope that post of yours bought them bad luck lol

I know little about hockey. I wouldn't even call myself a fairweather fan since I just cheer when the Hawks score a goal at the bar. That being said, I understand the general rules, etc. of the game.Are the Hawks not outplayting the shit out of the Canuks in this series? Or is this a uneducated fan who sees one team (Hawks) who are fast paced and agressive and sees another (Canuks) who basically penalty kill and trap for 60 minutes and play non-exciting hockey (which I admittely don't understand). To a fairweather fan who is willing to learn (me)...it just seems like the Hawks are and have been the more agressive and more talented team in this series. And I could not care less if they lose the next two games and get bounced. Just wondering.

your totally right . the hawks are so talented id giv a left nut to have them as my home team for the next 6/7 years .only way the canucks are effective is to get a lead and play a trap other wise there not too effective where as the hawks can generate chance after chance with there speed,6 of the chicago player's played as pee wee age 9/10 together on a basicly all star team and now again in chi thats pretty crazy lol.

Just grab yourself a can of pork sodaaaa 'n you'll be feelin just fiiiineAin't nothin quite like sittin round the house, sippin down them cans of swine.

What sport are you guys talking about?Soccer?