• 4 weeks later...
  • Replies 470
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

$1470 since we're posting every $10.
I'm just excited to be making $ on something for a change. I still think I'm probably losing $ faster on my Home than I'm making it on Gold.
I'm just excited to be making $ on something for a change. I still think I'm probably losing $ faster on my Home than I'm making it on Gold.
Absolutely! And you aint seen nothing yet!
Silver just broke $40, POG at $1475WowAwesome
Truly great. I lost a little bit by selling silver(annoying since I'm generally bullish on Ag/Au, but was 'riding the waves' day-trader style and got caught), but now that's closed off, the rise in gold is making it up and more. Even being aware of previous crashes, I don't think you'll see $1200 ever again...
Ever is a long time.
Agreed, it's a big call, but that's just it. I don't think any of us will ever see gold at $1200 ever again. What I'm saying is that I'm in the camp that believes there is no significant 'correction' to take place in this current range. All the indicators seem to suggest that gold will continue to rise and revalue as a secondary reserve currency.
Agreed, it's a big call, but that's just it. I don't think any of us will ever see gold at $1200 ever again. What I'm saying is that I'm in the camp that believes there is no significant 'correction' to take place in this current range. All the indicators seem to suggest that gold will continue to rise and revalue as a secondary reserve currency.
Gold can still drop but I does seem to be re-claiming it's roll as the original reserve currency.For practical projections most of the mining industry is still using US$850-$900 gold as a average long term price for new projects and proposals, that's to play it safe and offer up a lot of blue sky.No one really thinks it's going back down to US$900 but as always there could be some convulsions.
Gold can still drop but I does seem to be re-claiming it's roll as the original reserve currency.For practical projections most of the mining industry is still using US$850-$900 gold as a average long term price for new projects and proposals, that's to play it safe and offer up a lot of blue sky.No one really thinks it's going back down to US$900 but as always there could be some convulsions.
Yeh, I wouldn't exactly put my neck on the block. Like you say, 'convulsions' can come from unexpected political moves. There are moves to be made due to the emergency of the situation. But hey, I'm sticking to my position: Soros questioned the role of US dollar at his 'Bretton Woods II', ECB marks gold in its balance sheets, etc, etc

<Michael Buffer voice>LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!</Michael Buffer voice>

<Michael Buffer voice>LET'S GET READY TO RUMBLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLE!!!!!!!!</Michael Buffer voice>
$1486 new all time high.
Silver touched $43.50 today, about 43.40 nowGold is nearing $1500. It's stuck at $1496...