Zombie Apocalypse!

You're stuck in a mall with one song on repeat, one weapon of your choice (unlimited ammo if needed), and any person in history to aide you in your fight (must be a real person, can't be Arnold Schwarzenegger as the Terminator or anything like that). Who and what do you choose?Here's Mine: The song would be, "Let The Bodies Hit The Floor" by Drowning Pool. I think it's ideal for a Zombie Apocalypse where I'll be blowing their heads off. (Second choice would be "Loving You" by Minnie Riperton just because it would be very funny to be running around a mall killing zombies while this song is playing in the background).The weapon of choice...this is a tough one... Probably going to have to say my weapon would be a M4A1 with a scope and grenade launcher.M4andM203.jpgAs far as the person goes. I'm going to have to say my grandfather that passed away, but when he was in his prime in his 20's. I know that he' always have my back and won't leave me behind to get eaten alive. According to the stories he used to tell me, he was one bad ass motha during WWII era.Let's get some good responses!

My song would be "See You in Hell" by a band called AidenMy weapon would be a tough choice depending on the Zombies. If they are the Dawn of the Dead remake Zombies which are Jamaican sprinting zombies I would take an auto shotgun or a M1, slower moving zombies I am going with a nice sniper rifle like a Barrett M-82My partner would be one of my Left 4 Dead players who I survive with all the time. :club:

Die, Die My Darling - MisfitsRambo knife because I'm a bad ass.The dude who played Tattoo from Fantasy Island. I like his accent.

Song: "Go back to sleep". Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of a war drum and all that.Person: Helen of Troy because I want to fuck the face that launched a thousand ships. Weapon: My hands and teeth.

Song - Welcome to the Terror Dome by Public Enemy (Close second Bring the Pain by Method Man)Gun - AA-12 Shotgun is the only correct answer, with exploding rounds.hammer_121_c.jpgPerson - Bear Grylls, just in case we need to jump into a river.

Song: Once the zombies close in and the action is about to begin, we dive right in to some Rob Zombie's Dragula. It will set the tone that there is a whole lotta shit going on. Once there are explosions blasting all around me and there are zombie limbs flying through the air, it's time to pull out Louis Armstrong's What a Wonderful World. The dichotomy between the death and destruction all around me and Louis Armstrong singing in the background will be stark and will underscore the fact that the end is imminent (thank-you Good Morning Vietnam for this idea)......And once the zombies close around (because everyone knows that no matter how much you would like to think that you will survive a zombie apocalypse, *everyone* dies in the end), let's fire up some of REM's It's the end of the world as we know it, and go out in style.Weapon:The M4A1 in the OP is a good choice if you know you're going to be on the run, but it will not have the stopping power necessary to hold back the hordes of zombies once you find yourself inevitably cornered.I like the minigun if we are holing up in a stationary location to ride out the end, but obviously there is no way of retreating and bringing that gun with you. It will eat through ammo in a hurry, and in the end, you are only delaying the inevitable...Another option for a high-impact, but short-lived weapon for some a last ditch effort to hold off the hordes would be a flame thrower. This weapon would be able to effectively stop all zombies within 20', and would be portable... Unfortunately, your "ammo" would not last long at all, and this weapon is unusable if you are trapped in confined spaces (unless you are interested in burning to death).Flamethrower_5.jpgflamethrower_straight.jpgDamn, you guys have the right idea choosing a shotgun for power and portability, but unfortunately, the AA-12 will *eat* through your ammo reserve in a hurry and carrying any significant amount of ammo will weigh you down in a hurry and make you easy pickings. I thought about a lot of weapons, and in the end, I think the shotgun is the best option for finding a compromise between power and portability.A rotary mag auto-shotgun (like the AA-12) will eat through your ammo too quick for my tastes and the mags will be too bulky to carry much extra ammo. Conversely, a pump shotgun is just too damn slow for our needs.I would choose the USAS-12 semi-auto/fully auto selectable shotgun. It can take both 20 round rotary mags or 10 round linear mags. It is also better looking than the AA-12, and we will be able to carry more ammo if we carry a bunch of 10-round mags IMO.800px-USAS12shotgun4104.jpgusas-12-1.jpgPerson: I haven't put much thought into this... Obviously, probably any special forces trained person would give us the best chance of surviving the longest, although if we were able to choose MacGuyver, he might be able to construct an ultimate anti-zombie weapon using only a mop, a dirty rag, some 9V batteries and a folding lawn chair......But since we're going to die anyway, I'd be just as happy with one damn fine looking chick, 'cause if I'm going to die, I might as well die happy :club:

I don't think we have enough information to make a wise decision about a weapon and a sidekick. What kind of zombies are these?? That is the lingering question. Are they slow and steady, fast and unpredictable, are they infected with a virus or are they raised from the dead, and perhaps most important of all: by what method do they zombify other humans?

Song = Sick Puppies - War (Street Fighter)Weapon = The M1014 Combat Shotgun w/ Stopping PowerLiving Person - Chuck NorrisMy third perk would be extreme conditioning. My Fictional character would have to be Jill Valentine from the Resident Evil series. Chuck Norris is obv correct choice.

I remember the Survivorman topic and the consensus seemed to be Les (can't recall his name) was legit. Besides, Chuck Norris would simply walk over the said frozen mall-river barefoot.And you could piggyback... because he's Chuck Norris.

I don't think we have enough information to make a wise decision about a weapon and a sidekick. What kind of zombies are these?? That is the lingering question. Are they slow and steady, fast and unpredictable, are they infected with a virus or are they raised from the dead, and perhaps most important of all: by what method do they zombify other humans?
I'm no zombie expert, but lets say that the zombies are various sizes, abilities and quickness based on what type of human they used to be. Also, they are infected zombies and the virus is passed if they bite you or if bodily fluids are exchanged.
I'm no zombie expert, but lets say that the zombies are various sizes, abilities and quickness based on what type of human they used to be. Also, they are infected zombies and the virus is passed if they bite you or if bodily fluids are exchanged.
That would make close quarter encounters something to be avoided all together. Based on that potential for infected blood splatter... I guess I'd switch my primary weapon the Barrett .50 cal sniper rifle and take refuge in an elevated vantage point.HeadShot! +10Chuck Norris would still be my partner. He so leet the zombies would part like the Red Sea as he makes his way to essential supplies through out the mall.
Song: "Go back to sleep". Counting bodies like sheep to the rhythm of a war drum and all that.
Excellent Choice
Mouth for War from:pantera_vulgar_display_power_front.jpgWeapon of choice:minigun2.jpgSidekick:Silvia_Saint.jpg
This is pretty much exactly what I would say.Except I'd probably pick 13 steps or uplift.
You guys need to read the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks, there are a lot of bad decisions being made on weapons here.
Well since the original premise is being stuck in a mall I'm making some pretty big assumptions here. Like I'm fortified and provisioned etc. Also, the OP said we can have unlimited ammo. Given that the minigun pumps out 4 to 6 thousand rounds/minute I'd definitely need that and essentially be able to mow down anything heading my way. Even if I don't get the head shots I'm pretty much turning them to paste.
You guys need to read the Zombie Survival Guide by Max Brooks, there are a lot of bad decisions being made on weapons here.
Infinite ammo & their blood being infected are two big factors. Originally I picked a shotty given the mobility etc, but using a shotty in close quarters guarantees I'll have some of that blood splatter on me.So, finding an elevated spot in said mall with my uBer Barrett .50 cal, letting Chuck Norris find food/ supplies, etc becomes the best play IMO.