i was looking at the full tilt for deposit instadebit anyone of u guys ever use this before it says it's for canada's to go right out of there bank i play on poker stars right now i wanna try full tilt

Yeah it's the same as Echecks on Stars basically.Do you already have the Full Tilt account? If not, make sure you get rakeback on it when you make it.

yea i am having problems with the debit i already have a full tilt but this is the first time i put up real money

yea i am having problems with the debit i already have a full tilt but this is the first time i put up real money
If you have never deposited you can still make a new account with rakeback, just saying. I'd highly recommend that. Free money is good, lol.I'll send a PM actually.
Do you already have the Full Tilt account? If not, make sure you get rakeback on it when you make it.
You're such a whore.
You're such a whore.
You have a link in your sig too, lmao.Plus, people get pissed when they find out they could have had rakeback and don't.

yea they want me to fill out some papers and send them in so i am just going to stick with poker stars

yea they want me to fill out some papers and send them in so i am just going to stick with poker stars
Only thing I've heard of is like a copy of a drivers license for withdrawls. Weird.
You have a link in your sig too, lmao.Plus, people get pissed when they find out they could have had rakeback and don't.
Yeah, like me. I did what you told me a few weeks ago (about emailig them alot), and am "on the list". I email FT a few times a week.
Yeah, like me. I did what you told me a few weeks ago (about emailig them alot), and am "on the list". I email FT a few times a week.
Probably just have to wait for the next batch, seems like they do it in a big group when they do it.