What Do They Do With The T$?

So I entered a few satellites for the Sunday million on Stars and ended up winning seats. Being Mother's day and all this weekend I deregistered and ended up with $400+ in T$'s. As a cash game player mostly I didn't want the T$'s so I sold them for 97% of face value - great experience that took 5 minutes. My question - what does the buying company do with all the T$'s. They told me they would buy any amount I cared to sell.

So I entered a few satellites for the Sunday million on Stars and ended up winning seats. Being Mother's day and all this weekend I deregistered and ended up with $400+ in T$'s. As a cash game player mostly I didn't want the T$'s so I sold them for 97% of face value - great experience that took 5 minutes. My question - what does the buying company do with all the T$'s. They told me they would buy any amount I cared to sell.
Copied from PokerNews:How much will PokerNews.com pay for my W$/T$?We will pay 89% for W$ and 96% for T$. So if you you would like to sell your T$200 entry into a tournament, we will pay US$192 for it. If would like to sell your W$750 entry into an event, we will by it for US$667.5.How much will PokerNews.com sell me W$/T$ for?We will sell you W$ at a 92.5% rate and T$ at 98%. So if you would like to buy W$1000 for an event, you will pay US$925. If you would like to buy T$500 to use in tournaments you will pay US$490.---------------Obv for people who want to save the $8 on large tournament buyins.

They're basically profiting on the spread.They buy your T$ for .96 on the dollar. They sell to people for .98 on the dollar. They make .02 on every dollar they transact. As it's probably pretty fluid, since trny players can save money, it's a simple turnover investment with a nice 2% hook.

They're basically profiting on the spread.They buy your T$ for .96 on the dollar. They sell to people for .98 on the dollar. They make .02 on every dollar they transact. As it's probably pretty fluid, since trny players can save money, it's a simple turnover investment with a nice 2% hook.
winner winner chicken dinner

Selling T$ at less than 99.5% and W$ at less than 98.5% is pretty lol.

I decided I wanted to buy some T$ somewhere to save a few bucks. I couln't find anywhere that sold T$ at less than 100%!! W$ are worth a little less than actual dollars, but T$ are practically identical to actual dollars

I decided I wanted to buy some T$ somewhere to save a few bucks. I couln't find anywhere that sold T$ at less than 100%!! W$ are worth a little less than actual dollars, but T$ are practically identical to actual dollars
did you even read my post?pokernews.com
did you even read my post?pokernews.com
yeah I know, but at the time (past tense), I couldn't find anywhere to sell T$. Actually, now that I think about it, I did go to PokerNews, but they 'lack of T$' or some chit lik that