Bannaments?  

27 members have voted

1. 1. Should Potomophobia be banned?

• Yes
    • No

Just because a crazy homeless guy stands on the exit ramp by my house every few days and yells random crazy shit doesn't mean I want him put in jail even though he makes me post in run-on sentences as I have my first not entirely coherent thought as I wake up.

Just because a crazy homeless guy stands on the exit ramp by my house every few days and yells random crazy shit doesn't mean I want him put in jail even though he makes me post in run-on sentences as I have my first not entirely coherent thought as I wake up.
QUE?!?

Normally i'd vote for both answers since you fked up the poll :club: But in this case i'll only vote yes.

QUE?!?
Ok, ok. If you can get me evidence that poto has huge creepy eyebrows that he has to shave daily to keep them from joining and forming one huge unibrow which literally covers his beady little soul-less eyes then I will support dropping the banhammer because being obnoxious and a drama queen is just not enough.
No, f*ck YOU!!!!!!
Fwiw, I think a lot of his posts are nonsensical, but I voted no, because he is so much less banworthy than others (Ex Matt, Sick Boy, Ryland's twelve accounts, XXEddie, me) so it wouldn't make sense for him to go unless the forum was doing a true spring cleaning
NO ----- F**K Censorship !
QFT.Also, there should probably be a "I don't give a flying fuck" option on the poll. Just saying.
What if he pushed his way into your living room and did that and refused to shut up or behave or act civilly, and pissed on the floor all the time? Would you want him in jail then?
What did he do?
in brief, went off the deep end about member regulars offering services for hire....and appears to be on a crusade about how DN and the better players on here don't give back.It was pretty nutty. I'd ban him just because it's redundant and annoying to read (2 self made threads and a post in teh BC trny thread)....but I just don't care enough about online forum stuff to care either way.

No. I think the guy is cool although I don't agree with a lot of his opinions. Should people be banned if they have extreme opinions that others don't agree with? It's not like he was trolling in threads. I'm saying all this without seeing the posts he got banned for though. He has had like 50 stake threads also, I know that has nothing to do with his sometimes crazy posts but that is pretty impressive.

in brief, went off the deep end about member regulars offering services for hire....and appears to be on a crusade about how DN and the better players on here don't give back.It was pretty nutty. I'd ban him just because it's redundant and annoying to read (2 self made threads and a post in teh BC trny thread)....but I just don't care enough about online forum stuff to care either way.
looooool I just saw that
No. I think the guy is cool although I don't agree with a lot of his opinions. Should people be banned if they have extreme opinions that others don't agree with? It's not like he was trolling in threads. I'm saying all this without seeing the posts he got banned for though. He has had like 50 stake threads also, I know that has nothing to do with his sometimes crazy posts but that is pretty impressive.
And double looooooooooool at anyone taking this thread serious. I just posted it because I saw the thread was locked and made this poll.bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!rotflmao128502487880000000.jpg

I don't think he should be banned.This forum is out of control though. The amount of shit threads is a disgrace. And the amount of idiotic trolling newbs is so annoying.

looooool I just saw thatAnd double looooooooooool at anyone taking this thread serious. I just posted it because I saw the thread was locked and made this poll.bwahahahahahahahaha!!!!!!!!!rotflmao128502487880000000.jpg
YOU SHUT YOUR MOUTH SEA LION.If he did get banned why can't we discuss it. I'm getting freakin tired of being laughed at. And why don't you ever give back to the community Gallo?Everything you do is for self gain, I can see right through you.Just read his posts, that thread should definitely be locked, but no he should not be banned. If he is so disgusted he should just not post anymore.