B.c Poker Championships On Youtube

This commentary is painful to listen to.
All of your avatars make me want to disable avatars.Then I see GWCGWC's and I don't. And I also realize that I did myself a favor losing the challenge.

Haven't you people caught on yet?Mediocrity is the new excellence.Anyone can produce a lame product and declare it to be good.Case in point: VTlaxative and DN's latest post.A featured member...... and a host have truly depressed the hell out of me. Neither one has shown any class lately.Keep blowing smoke up each of your asses.

nice, stoked to watch this, i was in the audience watching daniel own souls on the final table. I remember he got KK 1st hand and busted someone.

Haven't you people caught on yet?Mediocrity is the new excellence.Anyone can produce a lame product and declare it to be good.Case in point: VTlaxative and DN's latest post.A featured member...... and a host have truly depressed the hell out of me. Neither one has shown any class lately.Keep blowing smoke up each of your asses.
I know, free coaching, what an asshole!
counselling for the win?????I mean seriously, take it down 10 notchesyou have a grudge with VT, fine, no one caresyour last thread and this post make me wonder about your mental stability; why does VT offering free coaching and suggesting he will charge for coaching later piss you off; here is an idea: don't be a customerI don't buy Adidas shoes, but their advertising doesn't make me angry
counselling for the win?????I mean seriously, take it down 10 notchesyou have a grudge with VT, fine, no one caresyour last thread and this post make me wonder about your mental stability; why does VT offering free coaching and suggesting he will charge for coaching later piss you off; here is an idea: don't be a customerI don't buy Adidas shoes, but their advertising doesn't make me angry
Oh, so you got a problem with Adidas shoes now?

I hate Carlos Mencia for his addition to my vocabulary. I probably said "Dur du durrrrrrrrrr" like 12 times during the broadcast in response to something one of the commentators said.

I hate Carlos Mencia for his addition to my vocabulary. I probably said "Dur du durrrrrrrrrr" like 12 times during the broadcast in response to something one of the commentators said.
Yeah who the F are those clowns
loooooool just saw this
I know, free coaching, what an asshole!
^^^^^This

some days he serves choklit soft ice cream to the kids, others he mistakenly fires up the poop engine. on the third taste they're almost certain something is horribly, horribly wrong.

"just cause you have two over cards doesn't mean you have to see another card." [x] lesson learned

Here is a link to the shows:
That's a link to the SECOND bit, the first bit is Part 1 1/5
does it show you suckout on my buddy who got 7th chad??
u serious bro?