Manny Ramirez Suspended For Phd

If he still doesnt get in the HoF its a travesty

Just Manny being Barry?
FYP :)So, I would say Bonds and Ramirez are the two best hitters from this last 'era' and Clemens was the best pitcher probably. Pretty sad. :club:
FYP :)So, I would say Bonds and Ramirez are the two best hitters from this last 'era' and Clemens was the best pitcher probably. Pretty sad. :club:
Can probably add ARod to make it the three best hitters of the era.Baseball has its fingers crossed that Griffey and Pujols dont end up on the dirty list as well.

i personally think everyone should be on roids. appoint victor conte commish and see how insane the numbers can get. now thats entertainment

• 4 weeks later...
i personally think everyone should be on roids. appoint victor conte commish and see how insane the numbers can get. now thats entertainment
  • 2 weeks later...
Can probably add ARod to make it the three best hitters of the era.Baseball has its fingers crossed that Griffey and Pujols dont end up on the dirty list as well.
meh, I think you could have two section in the HOF. The juiced section and the didn't-get-caught section.
Like Nomar tearing his groin muscle completely off the bone. I think players are getting it to hard i mean it wasn't against the rules until recently so why wouldn't they take PED?I mean Sammy Sosa went from almost nobody to a household name in a year.
  • 1 month later...

Am I wrong, or aren't the anonymous lawyers who leaked these names explicitly breaking the law? I'm not gonna rant about how everybody is guilty until proven innocent in the media, I'm just gonna say that it's an incredibly douchebag thing for the lawyers to do. If they're gonna do things like break court orders whenever they feel like it, why should we believe them when they won't even tell us their own names or what drugs were found, and when they only single out two specific names out of a list of 104 people and provide no evidence. I mean, they probably did both test positive in 2003, but it seems to me that the lawyers leaking the names are the real cunts in this whole situation.

Am I wrong, or aren't the anonymous lawyers who leaked these names explicitly breaking the law? I'm not gonna rant about how everybody is guilty until proven innocent in the media, I'm just gonna say that it's an incredibly douchebag thing for the lawyers to do. If they're gonna do things like break court orders whenever they feel like it, why should we believe them when they won't even tell us their own names or what drugs were found, and when they only single out two specific names out of a list of 104 people and provide no evidence. I mean, they probably did both test positive in 2003, but it seems to me that the lawyers leaking the names are the real cunts in this whole situation.
synonymsYes it's unfair, but who really cares. It's not like they can take away 2004 and 2007 like they do in the NCAA.Every gen has used PED's. Let 'em, it's their choice.
synonymsYes it's unfair, but who really cares. It's not like they can take away 2004 and 2007 like they do in the NCAA.Every gen has used PED's. Let 'em, it's their choice.
Isn't it the type of thing that would get one instantly disbarred though? Do you think the lawyers who leaked it got paid to do so?
Isn't it the type of thing that would get one instantly disbarred though? Do you think the lawyers who leaked it got paid to do so?
Are lawyers the ones leaking the info?
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
He should have been suspended for the season without pay. Premadonna millionare child. He needs to cut his hair and grow up. I'd love to get paid 20 million over a summer.
Actually, I think he came after Madonna.I assume you want to see David Ortiz suspended for the season too.