Combining Cereals

Wifey and I discovered this wicked good combination of plain cheerios and reeses peanut butter puffs. What other cereals combinations might we try?I was thinking golden grahams and cinnamon toast crunch could be really excellent together but have not tried this.

Just go to town, man. Do you really want to solicit opinions first? They're 4 dollar boxes of cereal. Try different fruits (blueberry and strawberry), different sweet combinations, etc. Push the boundaries.

True, but there's like 100+ cereals on those shelves I figured FCP could narrow it down with some already tried and approved combo's.And I wanted to share my own amazing find

True, but there's like 100+ cereals on those shelves I figured FCP could narrow it down with some already tried and approved combo's.And I wanted to share my own amazing find
I'm a notorious food mixer. I mix a few dallops of strawberry yogurt and some cereal in my oatmeal each morning. I put some Rosemary and Olive Oil Triscuits on my caesar salad last night.Mine is a sad existence, full of depressingly small pleasures.
Wifey and I discovered this wicked good combination of plain cheerios and reeses peanut butter puffs. What other cereals combinations might we try?I was thinking golden grahams and cinnamon toast crunch could be really excellent together but have not tried this.
Listen...this is dangerous territory you are getting into. I mean any normal person can think it harmless but the practice of combining cereals should be left to the professionals. The wrong combination could result in a cosmic vortex that could send the galaxy into an astronimical spin that would lead to the end of the universe!
Apparently I'm a cereal purist.
Same, it has never even occured to me to mix one cereal with another. I must now launch a breakfast cleansing campaign against this. Won't someone think of the children?
mixing healthy with sugar loaded oh weeeeee lolI love mixing and making my own muesli cereals blends or making homemade granola'shttp://www.heartandstroke.com/site/c.ikIQL...esli_cereal.htm
Listen...this is dangerous territory you are getting into. I mean any normal person can think it harmless but the practice of combining cereals should be left to the professionals. The wrong combination could result in a cosmic vortex that could send the galaxy into an astronimical spin that would lead to the end of the universe!
That's the plan! I'm gonna discover black holes and time travel. Perhaps fruity pebbles + cocoa puffs + apple jacks + raisin bran will get me there.

I don't eat cereal. I can't stand the taste of milk. haven't had a glass since I was like 6 years old. It's not an intolerance thing. I quite enjoy ice cream/cheese/cream in coffee.Just plain milk makes me want to puke.

I just threw up out of 3 random orifices...Thanks, DICK!
Sweet. That was my other goal.
I don't eat cereal. I can't stand the taste of milk. haven't had a glass since I was like 6 years old. It's not an intolerance thing. I quite enjoy ice cream/cheese/cream in coffee.Just plain milk makes me want to puke.
Your mom had rotten breast milk.
bottle baby. And my sister likes it just fine.Although my mother doesn't drink milk, either.
I hope your sister is much (like 5 decades) younger than you, or this just got really creepy.Not that it wasn't already creepy.
I miss milk. I miss a big glass of milk and entemmans chocolate frosted donut. But alas, I am lactose intolerant. One glass of milk or bowl of cereal ruins my whole day. I really miss chocolate milk as well. I can handle most cheeses in moderation and frozen yogurt to curb my ice cream cravings. Sucks really.
I miss milk. I miss a big glass of milk and entemmans chocolate frosted donut. But alas, I am lactose intolerant. One glass of milk or bowl of cereal ruins my whole day. I really miss chocolate milk as well. I can handle most cheeses in moderation and frozen yogurt to curb my ice cream cravings. Sucks really.
Have you tried lactaid? I can have a glass of chocolate milk or a bowl of ice cream, usually with no issues if I take a lactaid. Otherwise I would feel like MK apparently does today.
Have you tried lactaid? I can have a glass of chocolate milk or a bowl of ice cream, usually with no issues if I take a lactaid. Otherwise I would feel like MK apparently does today.
I tried it a couple times. Usually my wife goes to her parents on Sunday and I get to hang out at home and do whatever. I usually drink chocolate milk, get sliders from the local hamburger shop and sit on the toilet.
I tried it a couple times. Usually my wife goes to her parents on Sunday and I get to hang out at home and do whatever. I usually drink chocolate milk, get sliders from the local hamburger shop and sit on the toilet.
Well IMO the chewable lactaid pills work better for some reason. But as long as you take it right before you have dairy, you should be good.