what do you guys look for when sitting at 25nl tables? big pot sizes/big players per flop %? or small pots/small flop%?i usually go for something like $3/20% flops, curious as to what other people look for

what do you guys look for when sitting at 25nl tables? big pot sizes/big players per flop %? or small pots/small flop%?i usually go for something like $3/20% flops, curious as to what other people look for
That is a really good question! I wait for big pot sizes and big players. I will limp in for a few hands just to show that I am there to play and then I will only pay on hands that are winners or more than likely winners. I have made some good money being patient.

%30+ per flop, $3 pots+...but mainly people with 80-90 bb's infront of them.This is for 6-max

High % and large pots is the donk action I want.These tables will almost always have a long waiting list and by the time its your turn the fish has been cleaned out and it's too late.But it depends on how you want to play it, a table full of nits can be beat up on but they will play back at you sooner or later.Just as important is when to leave a table, yesterday I was at a table where after about 100 hands all the vills had VPIPs of 10 or less, one guy had a VPIP of 1 after 120 hands???Lately I've been jumping on new table durring peak hours thinking that the donks will not be going on wait lists and want instant action, this has worked and if not I know after a couple of orbits.Also what do you do with great players, example a supernova elite such as Rennwurm that plays 24 tables at a time is there any way to pick on this type of player due to limitations of him playing 24 tables, is it worth trying or just move on?

Also what do you do with great players, example a supernova elite such as Rennwurm that plays 24 tables at a time is there any way to pick on this type of player due to limitations of him playing 24 tables, is it worth trying or just move on?
He has to be playing ABC and has to be a little exploitable if he's 24 tabling. But I always kinda avoid mixing it up lightly with good players. What would be the point of targeting them?
He has to be playing ABC and has to be a little exploitable if he's 24 tabling. But I always kinda avoid mixing it up lightly with good players. What would be the point of targeting them?
Yes they are in general to stay away from and drain the table of profitability, but ya gota think that there are spots where these guys and there are lots of them have weak spots.
%30+ per flop, $3 pots+...but mainly people with 80-90 bb's infront of them.This is for 6-max
This is what I look for when I'm table selecting. Also I try not to stay too long at a table if the donks bust and the table gets nitty. There are always lots of tables running at 25nl so finding a good table shouldn't be a problem.

in table selection my first step is to do a buddy search of the 150 or so guys who have stood out as buddies recently. Second factor is stack sizes at the table....You want a table with a lot of 60bb stacks. You don't want a bunch of 100bb's and you don't want a bunch of 20bb's. 60bbs is the sweet spot that screams - "I have no idea what I am doing here."3rd factor at 100NL FR - I'll settle for 18% players per flop on a table where at least some of the players are unknown (meaning potentially fishy). As for the super elites like Renwurm. I don't avoid them - I consider them neutral to the table selection - they aren't particularily going to be profitable to play against (although yes do steal 100% if you are the button to their BB). But you shouldn't lose much to them either if you don't forget yourself. at 100NL - it is typical that a 9 max table has 2 SE's, 5 "smaller regulars" 1 unknown and 1 fish. Basically there is 7 or 8 players at every table fighting over 1 or 2 guys stacks. If I can find a table with 3 guys who play like 25% of their hands, it would be a dream table.

in table selection my first step is to do a buddy search of the 150 or so guys who have stood out as buddies recently. Second factor is stack sizes at the table....You want a table with a lot of 60bb stacks. You don't want a bunch of 100bb's and you don't want a bunch of 20bb's. 60bbs is the sweet spot that screams - "I have no idea what I am doing here."3rd factor at 100NL FR - I'll settle for 18% players per flop on a table where at least some of the players are unknown (meaning potentially fishy). As for the super elites like Renwurm. I don't avoid them - I consider them neutral to the table selection - they aren't particularily going to be profitable to play against (although yes do steal 100% if you are the button to their BB). But you shouldn't lose much to them either if you don't forget yourself. at 100NL - it is typical that a 9 max table has 2 SE's, 5 "smaller regulars" 1 unknown and 1 fish. Basically there is 7 or 8 players at every table fighting over 1 or 2 guys stacks. If I can find a table with 3 guys who play like 25% of their hands, it would be a dream table.
what do you buyin for? 60bb's also? good post, thank youand also, how do you do a buddy search? never heard of that.

consider how you play and find players that make mistakes that you take advantage of. if you know how to adjust to the table and can play a few different ways then of course the most profitable table is always going to be a table filled with loose passive calling stations.