Free Kfc Chicken Meal Coupon

Limit of 4 coupons:http://www.oprah.com/article/oprahshow/200...coupon-downloadCoupons must be printed by midnight tonight./spam
lol. She does all these shows about food and vitamins and what have you, and then she gives America free fastfood coupons.... I smell hypocrisy here.

I don't know if you guys saw this one or not, local Rochester citizens react to a chicken shortage at Popeye's:

FTR, we actually do have white people here, at least for now.

It wants me to install a "coupon printer". I don't know if I want some spyware/adware infested software on my computer. Has anyone else done this and found the software to be suspect?

It wants me to install a "coupon printer". I don't know if I want some spyware/adware infested software on my computer. Has anyone else done this and found the software to be suspect?
I'd personally rather spend the $11.99 than risk it, but then again I'd rather spend the $11.99 than actually use a coupon Oprah gave me. In summary, I'm not really the best judge.
I thought I'd check out the coupon cuz my 4 y/o is very picky and KFC is one of the things he eats.But I stopped where you did.... I don't need the Adware Spying Network reporting my browsing habits to Oprah.
lol. She does all these shows about food and vitamins and what have you, and then she gives America free fastfood coupons.... I smell hypocrisy here.
at least she's not being sterotypical and offering free FRIED chicken coupons
zoeller.jpg
Hey! Fuzzy Zoeller's from my neck of the woods. And boy do we hate us some black people around here. We hate 'em hard.Let it be known we have no issues with chicken, fried or otherwise.

Now KFC is issuing rain checks for the coupons because they can't keep up with demand. More people than they expected downloaded their adware "coupon printer" for a free meal.

Havent tried there grilled chicken and probally wont. About 10 yearsago they came out with roasted chicken which got me excited but when you try it its still KFC very low quality chicken and no matter how you prepare it its still garbage.

I went to two local KFCs and it was a 30 minute wait so I didn't stay. I'll probably try tomorrow at an odd eating time.

if you really, REALLY want the coupon, install sandboxie first then run your browser sandbox'd. let it install the coupon printer & print it out, then empty the sandbox. it should flush away everything done within the sandbox. goodbye, malware.