What Should My Range For Reshoving Be Here?

I have a very good understanding of how to play early stages in tournament both live and online and have had sucess in both. My blind spot comes in on where my range should be for reshoving someone in both middle and late stages of a tournament. Here is a hand I just played in a 90 person sit and go. The guy who raised had been min raising every hand once we got four handed and I had reshoved him about 15 hands before this hand happend. Please watch replay and let me no if that was an ok play and if not what my range should be there to reshove. Thanks. http://www.pokerhandreplays.com/view.php/id/476003

The thing about your push is that he has the odds to call with no matter what he has because he already put enough money in the pot to give him 2:1 to call when you push. And lets say he pushed with A2, he's still ahead of your JT. Best case he pushed with a pair lower than TT and you are a flip. With the stack you have, I think your best bet is to wait until you have at least some folding equity, i.e. you're the first in the pot. ANYTHING decent, any Ace, any suited connector, anything that isn't likely to be dominated by a caller. Of course you can't wait more than a few hands to push so you can't be too picky. I think you're better off waiting to be the first person in the pot, otherwise no folding equity and you are getting called no matter what.

Well, even if he'd been minraising every hand, he didn't minraise this one, and he's UTG. I think to reshove (since the above poster is correct and villain gets 2:1 on his call), then our range would need to be probably 77+, KQ, AJo+, ATs+.

Someone who's been minraising that suddenly throws out a 3x is usually an alarm for me. That aside, he's not folding getting those odds, so...

I aactually messed up the replayer he min raised that time as well I still believe however that he has the odds to call correct?
Are you asking what I think you are asking? Dude, he has Queens....
  • 2 weeks later...

yes, and don't reshove with J10, the only hands he will call you with are hands that either have you dominated or are ahead in a coin flip.

Are you asking what I think you are asking? Dude, he has Queens....
I don't know why, but I read this like it was being said and I laughed for 2.3 minutes. Thank you weed.