Can you seriously not access Full Tilt?
Still can but not for long...they sent a letter to all ISPs this week telling them to block the sites listed or else. Kinnda fishy that PS and Cake weren't on the list though
Still can but not for long...they sent a letter to all ISPs this week telling them to block the sites listed or else. Kinnda fishy that PS and Cake weren't on the list though
Hey go Vikes... I am from Minnesota too. Make sure you never vote blue if you want to play poker online again. I am against raising taxes but this would be a smart thing to raise taxes on. OK... I take that back too.I hope to play in the Ftops. Trust me if they block any poker site you can easily access it. Where there is a will there is Google. Need a I say more. Maybe the mods will let one of computer geeks write a work around on this for the good of the poker world. There is nothing wrong with a friendly game of poker.
Hey go Vikes... I am from Minnesota too. Make sure you never vote blue if you want to play poker online again. I am against raising taxes but this would be a smart thing to raise taxes on. OK... I take that back too.I hope to play in the Ftops. Trust me if they block any poker site you can easily access it. Where there is a will there is Google. Need a I say more. Maybe the mods will let one of computer geeks write a work around on this for the good of the poker world. There is nothing wrong with a friendly game of poker.
Didnt mean to thread jack but yeah I, along with every other person on this site, agree that this whole thing is ridiculous. I'm sure it's going to be a long process of getting the sites blocked if it even happens at all. I think it's fair to say you will have access at least for the next couple of months. GL in FTOPS.

There are about 4 events in the mini I want to play but they all either start at 6am or would mean missing like 5 hours of uni.Good luck to those that are playing. Win something.

Not interested in many events, and the first ones I can play are around the last weekend, so not sure if I will even get 2-3 in. Gl to anyone who plays.