What's Your Least Favorite Phrase, Word Or Reference In Poker?

if i here sexton and vince say wired pair one more time i'm gonna kill a puppy

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Without a doubt it's when playing live poker and your standard 35-50 year old donk uses all the stupid ass card nicknames constantly.Cowboys is probably the worse. Then Ladies, and god, if they say Bitches, auto tag them as a fucking moron. Rockets, Big Slick, Hooks or Fishhooks. So annoying!!Usually it's as they're turning the cards over to showdown their hand, or telling you a story about some other hand or bad beat. God, it just goes on all day long. I know someone mentioned it already, but I had to reiterate. Also, same with the 2nd worst one... which is mistaking set and trips, some people say set no matter what, some say trips no matter what. Ugh.
"Johnnys" is acceptable for Jacks. Classic...

Dumb people in general...i.e. this....Dealing a 1/3nl game. It gets raised and re-raised. Seat 1 folds and Seat 2(game runner) folds and shows player in Seat 1 his hand (88)....Seat one after the hand says, 'Oh, you had my outs, I had A8'

"I see your _______ and I raise you _______""I put you on ________"
I love this especially when they say it after the hand it showndown, and stfu when a hand isn't tabled.And because I just saw it....when people win a pot and say 'ty' without anybody saying 'nh' or anything like that