6max i think JJ is a 3bet hand. depends on utg's raising range tho, i guess.raise the flop. you want to try and get it in now vs. QQ-AA, and you want to charge flush/straight draws morebet the river.

You don't have to 3-bet an UTG raise with JJ, I probably do it a little more than half of the time.At some point in this hand you have to raise. I would raise the flop most of the time, because there is always the possibility one of your opponents has the flush draw. Don't raise too much, you want callers. You have the nuts right now, one of the remaining clubs gives you a full house and if the flush hits you have lots of redraws.When the betting gets to you on the flop, there is 47c in the pot, and your opponents have put in 10c so far. I would raise to 40-50c.

if you're playing lots of hands like this you should ramp up your aggression. dont slowplay so much, especially on draw heavy boards, and dont be scared of monster hands unless your opponent gives you a reason to. scary boards are just as scary to your opponents as they are to you (well, unless your opponent has one of the scary hands...though, actually i really hate the phrase "scary" in reference to card games. it's just a card game. if you're scared of cards, you should probably stick to tiddly winks. I mean cards can be "bad" cards for your hand or something, but scary? really? is the easter bunny scary too? sorry.... /rant)

lol ok i see what u mean i just seen in the past when i bet on the flop most of the time everyone folds now maybe i am betting to much into the pot i am new to the game

on "drawy" boards betting like 2/3-full pot, even with a big hand is fine. if they have nothing they're not calling anyway, and you want to charge someone who has a good draw.on "dry" boards you can bet less, like 1/3-1/2 pot to entice some weaker hands to come along. often, you won't get much action on your big hands, because you're holding most of the cards needed to make anything.

lol ok i see what u mean i just seen in the past when i bet on the flop most of the time everyone folds now maybe i am betting to much into the pot i am new to the game
This is an indication that you can bet the flop with a wider range of hands, not that you should slow play your big hands. If people are folding to your bets on the flop 75% of the time, it it pretty much possible to always bet the flop. Even the players at 2NL work this out pretty quick, so just bet the flop anytime you have any pair or a draw. This is betting, not calling mind. I'm not saying call the flop with any pair or draw, and I'm not saying raise. But when you raise pre flop, and no one has bet the flop yet, you should bet a wide range of hands.