• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

more like the refs are winning the series for the ducks
How many saves does Jonas Hiller have to make to get at least some credit?But yeah, the goal that was taken away was infuriating to watch

To max's challenge, my PLO HU game is mediocre at best.To Pivvy, no I was not being serious. If u really did hurt my feelings, I would've challenged you to an HU battle obviously.

If Vegas is giving 2-1 on the Hawks winning the series, why would I possibly take that bet for even money. (Provide a valid answer to this question and I will concede the discussion). Are you really this stupid or do you just act like a moron on the Internet?
There is no reason to. There also is no reason for somebody else to give you odds when you have annouced you think the hawks would win anyway.
There is no reason to. There also is no reason for me to continue making additional statements that make me look even more ridiculous than I already do. The Hawks will win anyway.
There is a difference between you having no reason to do something and you being unable to do something.There is a reason for someone to give me odds..... to complete the bet. Why does me saying that I think something will happen automatically mean I will bet on it. I have a thought and opinion on who will win every NFL game. I don't bet on them all. I bet on the ones that I think I will win money on because the lines are +EV.Your point (and that term is being used exceedingly loosely) is nonsensical. The statement that I think the Hawks will win is not one and the same as saying I want to bet on the Hawks. You appear to be the only person confused by this fact. Even Nvrquit didn't debate the subject.It is always hard to tell on the Internet if people are just trying to get a rise or if they really don't understand things. I thought you fit in the former group, but I am beginning to be convinced you are part of the latter. Or are these just random thoughts that are contradictory?????
I decline cause its -EV.
It's -EV to play someone you believe you're better than? Are you saying you can't beat the rake? Rake issues shouldn't play a factor in matters of pride. Something else is stopping you. It has to be a bankroll that's too small or fear.No shame in a tiny roll. Lower the stakes and man up.
It's -EV to play someone you believe you're better than? Are you saying you can't beat the rake? Rake issues shouldn't play a factor in matters of pride. Something else is stopping you. It has to be a bankroll that's too small or fear.No shame in a tiny roll. Lower the stakes and man up.
Do you think this will convince him?
Do you think this will convince him?
Don't really care. I'm just making sure he receives his proper share of shame. Someone around here has to.
do you even think before you post? vb and I have been sarcastically going back and forth for 2 weeks now about this.I can post here from class, which I usually do.My reference to time was in terms of poker - I don't tend to do anything above 6 table, so if I play useless HU SNGs that do nothing, that prevents me from playing much more +EV games. Since I have no reason to, I don't feel like playing games where I make less money. It doesn't make any sense.Whatever, I'm done with this thread, it had no business being made in the first place.
That was the first decent reason I found
That was the first decent reason I found
More than six table? What does that mean? He can't find time to play a few special games here and there? He should do it for the entertainment of the forum. It would register as his first contribution of this sort.
More than six table? What does that mean? He can't find time to play a few special games here and there? He should do it for the entertainment of the forum. It would register as his first contribution of this sort.
You must have avatars disabled, or you're just an idiot troll.

Eh loogie I appresciate what you are trying to do but ive already accepted the fact that he's not gonna play me for whatever reason. I have since realised that I went about this the wrong way and that this thread is, in fact, pointles and stupid.

You must have avatars disabled, or you're just an idiot troll.
He's not a troll.I mean, it's possible he's one of those comedic shape changing trolls, but I doubt it.

I think its more a case of (if I were Lurbz here)-I prob have a slight edge, but its not worth drudging through 30-40 matches to prove it when there are probably weaker people out there to play-If I win, all I have accomplished is put someone with annoying habits in his place, and he will likely just continue being annoying anyways (sorry SickBoy but you ARE pretty annoying..just the truth)-If I lose, I lose money plus everyone will openly mock me for losing when I said I was betterWith all the time spent and really nothing to show for it, it really isn't ever worth it for HU4ROLLZ or HU for anything for that matter.

I think its more a case of (if I were Lurbz here)-I prob have a slight edge, but its not worth drudging through 30-40 matches to prove it when there are probably weaker people out there to play-If I win, all I have accomplished is put someone with annoying habits in his place, and he will likely just continue being annoying anyways (sorry SickBoy but you ARE pretty annoying..just the truth)-If I lose, I lose money plus everyone will openly mock me for losing when I said I was betterWith all the time spent and really nothing to show for it, it really isn't ever worth it for HU4ROLLZ or HU for anything for that matter.
Post of the thread.

i'll play you both HU4ROLLZ and bans to shut you both up thats how annoying reading the first three pages of this thread were to me. my only stipulation is that it has to be mixed holdem or nlhe/plo mix and it has to be cash none of this escalating blinds bs.

i'll play you both HU4ROLLZ and bans to shut you both up thats how annoying reading the first three pages of this thread were to me. my only stipulation is that it has to be mixed holdem or nlhe/plo mix and it has to be cash none of this escalating blinds bs.
The only stipulation is it has to be a game completely different than what they were having the pissing contest over?I accept your challenge, but the only stipulation is you have to play blindfolded, and the game will be connectfour.jpg
The only stipulation is it has to be a game completely different than what they were having the pissing contest over?I accept your challenge, but the only stipulation is you have to play blindfolded, and the game will be connectfour.jpg
lmao, this thread is now getting utterly stupid