• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You know and I know that they won't make the playoffs. I mean c'mon, baseball in Canada? Psssssh. They should take a hint from the Expos and GET OUT OF THE MLB!!!!!!!!!!And Ko8e has no credibility, he is a Lakers fan for christs sake
Back to Back World Seris goes to Canada92AL Toronto Blue Jays (4) vs NL Atlanta Braves (2)Game Score Date Location Attendance 1 Toronto Blue Jays - 1, Atlanta Braves - 3 October 17 Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium 51,763[2] 2 Toronto Blue Jays - 5, Atlanta Braves - 4 October 18 Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium 51,763[3] 3 Atlanta Braves - 2, Toronto Blue Jays - 3 October 20 SkyDome 51,813[4] 4 Atlanta Braves - 1, Toronto Blue Jays - 2 October 21 SkyDome 52,090[5] 5 Atlanta Braves - 7, Toronto Blue Jays - 2 October 22 SkyDome 52,268[6] 6 Toronto Blue Jays - 4, Atlanta Braves - 3 (11 innings) October 24 Atlanta-Fulton County Stadium 51,763[7] 93AL Toronto Blue Jays (4) vs NL Philadelphia Phillies (2)Game Score Date Location Attendance 1 Philadelphia Phillies - 5, Toronto Blue Jays - 8 October 16 SkyDome 52,011[2] 2 Philadelphia Phillies - 6, Toronto Blue Jays - 4 October 17 SkyDome 52,062[3] 3 Toronto Blue Jays - 10, Philadelphia Phillies - 3 October 19 Veterans Stadium 62,689[4] 4 Toronto Blue Jays - 15, Philadelphia Phillies - 14 October 20 Veterans Stadium 62,731[5] 5 Toronto Blue Jays - 0, Philadelphia Phillies - 2 October 21 Veterans Stadium 62,706[6] 6 Philadelphia Phillies - 6, Toronto Blue Jays - 8 October 23 SkyDome 52,195[7]
rose i love the fact that your trying to bet tonights game. halladay throwing vs a young struggling angels team. such a hustler
its funny cause the blue jays suck enough to still lose with halladay pitching
do you even think before you post? vb and I have been sarcastically going back and forth for 2 weeks now about this.I can post here from class, which I usually do.My reference to time was in terms of poker - I don't tend to do anything above 6 table, so if I play useless HU SNGs that do nothing, that prevents me from playing much more +EV games. Since I have no reason to, I don't feel like playing games where I make less money. It doesn't make any sense.Whatever, I'm done with this thread, it had no business being made in the first place.
lol i just don't understand your actions in this thread at all. First you say you're gonna play him, speculate on the sidebets people are gonna make, and then explain how you're going to systematically crush his soul by running him over (yeah guies, this is the Cadillac of poker, and you am the Cadillac of players, YOU APPLY PRESSURE), then you decide "oh wait I am way too good for some 11 dollar sngs, I am much more +EV in 45 mans/180 mans." Oh yeah, I forgot that MTT SNGs take 5 minutes, sorry about that; I guess I was wrong and you were right, those MTT SNGS sure are shorter then HU matches, especially HU matches in sets of seven! Apparently your sense of variance makes one match a definitive measure of how one player is better then another, but not when said definition of variance applies to you v. "Sick Boy" (what a creative sn).And whatev, I understand, don't feed the troll; and I have nothing against you, you seem like a good guy (I think you staked people), I haven't read the forum in a while; but your actions still come off as incredibly nonsensical in this thread.
nonsensical
This is the name of my guitar hero band....and is my favorite homemade word ever. Patent pending.Also, anyone betting SU against halladay is an idiot :)Granted the blue jays ARE overachieving right now....there's certain guys (peavy, halladay, haren, lincecum, and now grienke) that you just don't bet against straight up.
lol i just don't understand your actions in this thread at all. First you say you're gonna play him, speculate on the sidebets people are gonna make, and then explain how you're going to systematically crush his soul by running him over (yeah guies, this is the Cadillac of poker, and you am the Cadillac of players, YOU APPLY PRESSURE), then you decide "oh wait I am way too good for some 11 dollar sngs, I am much more +EV in 45 mans/180 mans." Oh yeah, I forgot that MTT SNGs take 5 minutes, sorry about that; I guess I was wrong and you were right, those MTT SNGS sure are shorter then HU matches, especially HU matches in sets of seven! Apparently your sense of variance makes one match a definitive measure of how one player is better then another, but not when said definition of variance applies to you v. "Sick Boy" (what a creative sn).And whatev, I understand, don't feed the troll; and I have nothing against you, you seem like a good guy (I think you staked people), I haven't read the forum in a while; but your actions still come off as incredibly nonsensical in this thread.
If you read correctly, I said I'd race him to 20 randoms, out of a number of SNGs. That is not a best of 39, that's a who can beat 20 randoms first. Once he said best of 39 I was out because a) those are not turbos, B ) it would be nothing more than annoying, and here's the big one: c) we both lose money and it's very -EV because if it goes the full 39 (probably wouldn't either way but if) we pay a combined $78 in rake for a whopping $11 profit with whoever wins match 39. Remember, the rake is more for private matches (standard .50 for every 5) than HU SNGs (.25 on every 5)Why would I want to do that when I can play 39 $12 45 mans, pay $39 in rake, and win a ton more money 6-tabling? Remember, I didn't challenge him, I merely stated my opinion. I didn't say "go make a thread and throw down".And now you also know why I don't put volume into HU SNGs anymore.
pretty sure i'm not going to bother reading this thread.cliff notes?
sick boy called me out cause i said he sucked, challenged me to best of 39 HU.I decline cause its -EV.sick boy disregards all the reasoning i give him as i predict.sick boy challenges any FCPers to HU.gets a few accepts.backs down from all of them.thread gets derailed into lakers/bluejays/angels jokesalberto shows up/thread
pretty sure i'm not going to bother reading this thread.cliff notes?
* sickboy called lurbz out* lurbz said he smashes low stakes HU sngs but doesnt want to play sickboy as it proves nothing* people pick a side* sickboy doesnt quit and wants lurbz Hu best of 39* lurbz says no* sickboy then says he'll play anyone on fcp and that he''ll beat anyone in the world* various people challenge him, kobe2odom8, tehtoe etc, he kinds ignores it all* sickboy ggoes back to wanting to play lurbz, * this thread is getting long yet going nowhere* we find out sickboy is the smoke monster* ray says everyone will crash on a plane, and get killed by the smoke monster* turns into sports talk* alberto makes some funny comments* lurbz continues to say he is done with this thread, but still posts thats it really.
If you read correctly, I said I'd race him to 20 randoms, out of a number of SNGs. That is not a best of 39, that's a who can beat 20 randoms first. Once he said best of 39 I was out because a) those are not turbos, B ) it would be nothing more than annoying, and here's the big one: c) we both lose money and it's very -EV because if it goes the full 39 (probably wouldn't either way but if) we pay a combined $78 in rake for a whopping $11 profit with whoever wins match 39. Remember, the rake is more for private matches (standard .50 for every 5) than HU SNGs (.25 on every 5)Why would I want to do that when I can play 39 $12 45 mans, pay $39 in rake, and win a ton more money 6-tabling? Remember, I didn't challenge him, I merely stated my opinion. I didn't say "go make a thread and throw down".And now you also know why I don't put volume into HU SNGs anymore.
I think its interesting how you were the only one who's reading comprehension shouted "oh yeah it's a race to 20!". And it's pretty interesting how none of the above reasons showed up in your bullet points. Oh well, I'm done w/ this thread, gl w/ everything.
* sickboy called lurbz out* lurbz said he smashes low stakes HU sngs but doesnt want to play sickboy as it proves nothing* people pick a side* sickboy doesnt quit and wants lurbz Hu best of 39* lurbz says no* sickboy then says he'll play anyone on fcp and that he''ll beat anyone in the world* various people challenge him, kobe2odom8, tehtoe etc, he kinds ignores it all* sickboy ggoes back to wanting to play lurbz, * this thread is getting long yet going nowhere* we find out sickboy is the smoke monster* ray says everyone will crash on a plane, and get killed by the smoke monster* turns into sports talk* alberto makes some funny comments* lurbz continues to say he is done with this thread, but still posts thats it really.
to be honest i was and then i had a paper to procrastinate on.fwiw that's why i've also been posting in general again.and hitting you on aim randomly.and hitting ON you on aim randomly.
* sickboy called lurbz out* lurbz said he smashes low stakes HU sngs but doesnt want to play sickboy as it proves nothing* people pick a side* sickboy doesnt quit and wants lurbz Hu best of 39* lurbz says no* sickboy then says he'll play anyone on fcp and that he''ll beat anyone in the world* various people challenge him, kobe2odom8, tehtoe etc, he kinds ignores it all*StrippersNBlow beats sickboy 2-1 later that night to advance in the FCP Spring HU Challenge* sickboy ggoes back to wanting to play lurbz, * this thread is getting long yet going nowhere* we find out sickboy is the smoke monster* ray says everyone will crash on a plane, and get killed by the smoke monster* turns into sports talk* alberto makes some funny comments* lurbz continues to say he is done with this thread, but still posts thats it really.
FYP
* sickboy called lurbz out* lurbz said he smashes low stakes HU sngs but doesnt want to play sickboy as it proves nothing* people pick a side* sickboy doesnt quit and wants lurbz Hu best of 39* lurbz says no* sickboy then says he'll play anyone on fcp and that he''ll beat anyone in the world* various people challenge him, kobe2odom8, tehtoe etc, he kinds ignores it all* sickboy ggoes back to wanting to play lurbz, * this thread is getting long yet going nowhere* we find out sickboy is the smoke monster* ray says everyone will crash on a plane, and get killed by the smoke monster* turns into sports talk* alberto makes some funny comments* lurbz continues to say he is done with this thread, but still posts
sick boy called me out cause i said he sucked, challenged me to best of 39 HU.I decline cause its -EV.sick boy disregards all the reasoning i give him as i predict.sick boy challenges any FCPers to HU.gets a few accepts.backs down from all of them.thread gets derailed into lakers/bluejays/angels jokesalberto shows up/thread
I didnt back down from any1, I said I would gladly play any player on FCP on more than one occcasion. The only person that "backed down" in this thread was lurbz.Having said that, wtf??? 3 more pages????? :club:
I didnt back down from any1, I said I would gladly play any player on FCP on more than one occcasion. The only person that "backed down" in this thread was lurbz.Having said that, wtf??? 3 more pages????? :club:
it's official you are my least favorite account on FCP
I'll take the 39 game challenge for PLO HU. Not sure how confident ur omaha game is.I do agree with Lurbz though that for one it's gonna be a small sample size no matter what, so it's more of a bragging rights kind of thing more than a "true test", and that the rake will be a murderer.I actually tried playing nothing but HU PLO for 1-2 weeks to see if i was crushing it like i thought was, etc. Was up like 300 when i stopped, but I think I had like 75-100 bucks in rake built up. That's just nasty.Canucks still blow.

As long as we're calling people out.I'm 100% I could "crush" one person on this list, maybe break even with three people and lose to the other one.6 User(s) are reading this topic (2 Guests and 0 Anonymous Users)4 Members: GWCGWC, MaxStPolish, dapokerbum, fitzinabox

Random crap the contradicts himself again
Why would somebody give you odds on the Hawks if you have already said you think the Hawks will win? Seems pretty -EV to that person, eh?I also still enjoy how when people try to argue with me, once they run out of shit they basically say 'Avs suck' like it is news to me....I also don't think they will make the playoffs next year but if they have a good draft, aquire some good people in the off-season(like ya know....a friggin GOALIE) and stay healthier they have a good shot. You wanna bet that and give me odds, ok I'm down.Notice I didn't say 'I think the Avs will make the playoffs for sure, but give me odds!' Even if all of the above happened, I doubt they squeak any higher than a 6 seed, and thats if they play fantastic, too. Again, you wanna bet that? Fine. Name the odds and dollar amount.
Why would somebody give you odds on the Hawks if you have already said you think the Hawks will win? Seems pretty -EV to that person, eh?I also still enjoy how when people try to argue with me, once they run out of shit they basically say 'Avs suck' like it is news to me....I also don't think they will make the playoffs next year but if they have a good draft, aquire some good people in the off-season(like ya know....a friggin GOALIE) and stay healthier they have a good shot. You wanna bet that and give me odds, ok I'm down.Notice I didn't say 'I think the Avs will make the playoffs for sure, but give me odds!' Even if all of the above happened, I doubt they squeak any higher than a 6 seed, and thats if they play fantastic, too. Again, you wanna bet that? Fine. Name the odds and dollar amount.
Did you read what I posted. My point wasn't that the Avs will suck next year. I have nothing against the Avs. My point was that just because you think something will happen doesn't mean you would or should bet even money on that thing to happen. I used the Avs just to provide an example you would understand. If could type in crayon to make it easier for you to comprehend I would do so. If Vegas is giving 2-1 on the Hawks winning the series, why would I possibly take that bet for even money. (Provide a valid answer to this question and I will concede the discussion). Are you really this stupid or do you just act like a moron on the Internet? Why does Vegas have odds if people should just bet based on what they think will happen? By your logic every time someone thinks an underdog is going to win they should bet the dog regardless of the line. I am saying that I think the Hawks will win, but not enough to bet on them unless the line is right.How is that so hard for you to understand?