SCARED!! 30sikrc.gif30sikrc.gif30sikrc.gif GO HAWKS GO 30sikrc.gif30sikrc.gif30sikrc.gif
please see the edit to my previous posttaunting me will not convince me to make a lesser decisionyou are so confident and took the time to change your avatar; so offer me the correct odds and take my free $50heck, if you offer the correct odds, we can increase the stakes as well
  • Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I disagree, if he played and won against him it would accomplish sweet dick all. MMMMMMMMMMMMSick boy would still want revenge and want to play others. thus defeating the whole purpose of this thread. Threads are suppose to have a purpose. Oh!It would make matters a 1000x worse. His ego is cashing checks that his bankroll can't afford. Win or lose he will still want to play against better players. I think you pretty much butchered this saying.let this die pleaseYES!
please see the edit to my previous posttaunting me will not convince me to make a lesser decisionyou are so confident and took the time to change your avatar; so offer me the correct odds and take my free $50heck, if you offer the correct odds, we can increase the stakes as well
what are the vegas odds at?
can you translate; I don't speak gibberish
hx= history
hx= history
is that a commonly used abbreviation? if so, I apologize for being unaware also, is the Canucks bandwagon spacious or did too many other people join you in climbing aboard

Let's see some heads up action. Why don't you that hockey shit to the hockey forum, roses?

is that a commonly used abbreviation? if so, I apologize for being unaware also, is the Canucks bandwagon spacious or did too many other people join you in climbing aboard
hx is commonly used in medicial fieldhxbeing a Canuck, and since my leafs are out I usually jump to the best Canadian team as long as it's not the Habs. Plus I want to see Sundin do well lol as I wear his jersery
Let's see some heads up action. Why don't you that hockey shit to the hockey forum, roses?
someone else started the hockey banging 1st lol, I just followed inPlus Zach only insults me in the hockey forum
ForgotCorrectPunctuationNot just this post but I've been waiting for somewhere to post this.
ForgotCorrectPunctuationNot just this post but I've been waiting for somewhere to post this.
Don't be an ass, ass
prior to the series, the Canucks were -140now, up 2-1, my guess is that those odds have expanded a decent amount
Even money the Canucks win in 6 or less. Up to $50. This also made me wonder about a long-term prop bet. What do people think would be a good line on a major Chicago(big 4, yes including hockey) franchise winning a championship in the next decade? You figure that's 40 seasons. -200 to win one in that time frame sound about right? That made sound much too low. I'm biased, but seriously, anyone?
Even money the Canucks win in 6 or less. Up to $50. This also made me wonder about a long-term prop bet. What do people think would be a good line on a major Chicago(big 4, yes including hockey) franchise winning a championship in the next decade? You figure that's 40 seasons. -200 to win one in that time frame sound about right? That made sound much too low. I'm biased, but seriously, anyone?
lol, I just read the words on your av for the first time.
Have you met Rose?
Have you met Rose?
;)I am lucky that I haven't met any of you lmao and if I do it will make an interesting poker table
We hasn't met formally.
talk about my grammar use
BLUE JAYS SUCK ASSsorry needed to get that off my chest
Care to put $5.00 on tonights game Tanner
The cubs WILL buy a title in the next 10 years.The bulls are floating, but have made good moves that will produce.The hawks, depending on the next few off season, will be all over the hockey radar as a powerhouse.The sox are always hanging around as a team that could break off.Also, fark the canucks.Why is any of this going on in this lame-o thread anyways. Create a new one and let this POS die!!!!
Care to put $5.00 on tonights game Tanner
Not when Halladay is pitching against a dude who is 0-1. Give me 3:1 odds then you have a bet.THE BLUE JAYS STILLL SUCK ASS
Not when Halladay is pitching against a dude who is 0-1. Give me 3:1 odds then you have a bet.THE BLUE JAYS STILLL SUCK ASS
can't do that when I went straight up with ko8e won't be fair to him lol, and the Jays are still the 2nd best team in the major's right now with there 19-10 record so suck on that
can't do that when I went straight up with ko8e won't be fair to him lol, and the Jays are still the 2nd best team in the major's right now with there 19-10 record so suck on that
You know and I know that they won't make the playoffs. I mean c'mon, baseball in Canada? Psssssh. They should take a hint from the Expos and GET OUT OF THE MLB!!!!!!!!!!And Ko8e has no credibility, he is a Lakers fan for christs sake
You know and I know that they won't make the playoffs. I mean c'mon, baseball in Canada? Psssssh. They should take a hint from the Expos and GET OUT OF THE MLB!!!!!!!!!!And Ko8e has no credibility, he is a Lakers fan for christs sake
No lakers fans have credibility.sorry been lurking for a while and just felt a need to finally post. hi everyone :club:
No lakers fans have credibility.sorry been lurking for a while and just felt a need to finally post. hi everyone :club:
HI!!!!! BEST 1ST POST EVER! KUDOS TO YOU JEBRON!