• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

FYP :club:
I agree Go CANUCKS
I'm not playing you, and I'll give you a detailed explanation why.1) I'm scared.2) I don't have the bankroll.3) lurbz4) ISAP5) testicles. need them.
fyp
This is so ridiculas,Lurbz claims he is better than me, so I challenge him to an HU battle, not just one HU battle but a race to 20. He sais no, and all of a sudden Im in the wrong,
As much as I LOL @ Sickboy/shades in general, I actually have to agree with this (minus the awful spelling)Lurbz talked crap and called him out and then refused to play heads up. That makes him suck at life pretty bad.
THATS IT I CHALLENGE YOU HU4ROLLZ
I am extremely insulted by this post. I demand you play 2000 HUs against me, you bastar.d, defend ur honor!

Look, I think everyone needs to cut Lurbz some slack here. For everyone saying he is a total wimp, that he has a vagina, that he wears a skirt, that my mom has more balls than him etc. etc. -- yes, you have a point, but remember this guy has already been emasculated in front of the entire forum by being forced to become Drew Barrymore. Why would he want to be humiliated like that again? I think its just insensitive for us to keep calling him a chicken-hearted cowardly pantywaist. It's his choice to play or not to play. Be nice, people.

1.jpg
awesome pic

There's no point of me playing anybody anymore Kobe,even if I win it wont prove anything,come watch me play S&N, :club:

There's no point of me playing anybody anymore Kobe,even if I win it wont prove anything,come watch me play S&N, :club:
S&N? you are worse than rose.

sickboy

THATS IT I CHALLENGE YOU HU4ROLLZ
from lurbz was in reference to Nvrquit fyp on the Canuck vs blackhawk game lolnot towards youlet it die please, fml you just do not get it
Look, I think everyone needs to cut Lurbz some slack here. For everyone saying he is a total wimp, that he has a vagina, that he wears a skirt, that my mom has more balls than him etc. etc. -- yes, you have a point, but remember this guy has already been emasculated in front of the entire forum by being forced to become Drew Barrymore. Why would he want to be humiliated like that again? I think its just insensitive for us to keep calling him a chicken-hearted cowardly pantywaist. It's his choice to play or not to play. Be nice, people.
omg lol your on another level sir
You'd be right......except for the fact that the HU bracket standings show you losing to said Drew Barrymore in round 1.
if I lose, I leave FCP forever and I will not come back, ever. Niether will GetTheShades or any other alter ego.
I just pleasured myself to this comment
I just pleasured myself to this comment
Oh yes tanner..im leaving,,let me say that again,,,,Im leaving and never returning to FCP ever again...ever...........:club: