• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, I'll play anyone on here for as many matches as you want. You guys can bet on the outcome, All i want to do is show that Im not a fish, and back up what I say with actual play,Im not arrogant, im confidant. There is a difference.AK, im sorry for flaming you, I was wrong. I shudve PMd you and honestly was about to, but I changed my mind at the last second. Swear to god,

All I can say, is that my life is pretty plain.
I doubt that :club:
Look, I'll play anyone on here for as many matches as you want. You guys can bet on the outcome, All i want to do is show that Im not a fish, and back up what I say with actual play,Im not arrogant, im confidant. There is a difference.AK, im sorry for flaming you, I was wrong. I shudve PMd you and honestly was about to, but I changed my mind at the last second. Swear to god,
Just show us a picture of something like thismoneyxy1.jpgand we will all know what a baller you really are!

Lurbz let's just play, We'll play 7 games like u want, no stipulations. FCP can bet on the outcome,You called me out and I just want to show that Im I can beat you easily,

Lurbz let's just play, We'll play 7 games like u want, no stipulations. FCP can bet on the outcome,You called me out and I just want to show that Im I can beat you easily,
Sidebet?
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooolI love that when people who pwn mtt's call you out on something you said to you about "if given enough time, I will do well against anyone", now you are backing down. looool at it. Yeah, Tehtoe, kobe, and other respectable members would dominate you. But, since you realized that, you have to go back to begging Lurbz to play you. I just find it funny
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooolI love that when people who pwn mtt's call you out on something you said to you about "if given enough time, I will do well against anyone", now you are backing down. looool at it. Yeah, Tehtoe, kobe, and other respectable members would dominate you. But, since you realized that, you have to go back to begging Lurbz to play you. I just find it funny
I already said im happy to play anybody on FCP on more than one occasion. wtf? lolz

And besides, why would I be scared of any1 on this forum? Since winning this challenge would prove nothing, it really doesnt matter whether I get pwned or completely destroy my opponent lolz.

Since winning this challenge would prove nothing, it really doesnt matter whether I get pwned or completely destroy my opponent lolz.
Then why are you insisting on playing somebody, and not just leaving it alone?

This is so ridiculas,Lurbz claims he is better than me, so I challenge him to an HU battle, not just one HU battle but a race to 20. He sais no, and all of a sudden Im in the wrong,So by that exact same logic, I can say to Phil Ivey, "You are a fish and I can completely pwn you heads up", and if he said "OK then how about you and me play each other for a couple of weeks and see who wins", I can simply say , "Hey man you know what, that wont actually prove anything since poker has a luck factor that will probably influence the result. Im still better than you though :club:"

This is so ridiculas,Lurbz claims he is better than me, so I challenge him to an HU battle, not just one HU battle but a race to 20. He sais no, and all of a sudden Im in the wrong,So by that exact same logic, I can say to Phil Ivey, "You are a fish and I can completely pwn you heads up", and if he said "OK then how about you and me play each other for a couple of weeks and see who wins", I can simply say , "Hey man you know what, that wont actually prove anything since poker has a luck factor that will probably influence the result. Im still better than you though :club:"
he'd say yeah i know so why are we still arguing about this?
Then why are you insisting on playing somebody, and not just leaving it alone?
troyo is right leave it alone. sick boy your just not getting it.Lurbz told you why he doesn't want to play you but you keep calling him out . It's pointlessyour making a total ass of yourself by pushing the issue let it die.
troyo is right leave it alone. sick boy your just not getting it.Lurbz told you why he doen't want to play you but you keep calling him out . It's pointlessyour making a total ass of yourself by pushing the issue let it die.
Fine...Jesus...just thought it would be fun to bet on the outcome wtf?close thread then,
FINE! Jesus...just thought it would be fun to bet on the outcome wtf?close thread then,
you should post more often as shades