• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I would love to root against Lurbz, but realistically you might be the most annoying poster on hereon the one hand I genuinely feel bad for you because you seem to just crave the attention, but on the other hand, everything you type is so damn tiltingI will offer a side bet of $100 on Lurbz if you are interested; and I will offer to do the forum a favor and volunteer a ban v. ban bet - Lurbz win and you are gone, you win and I am gone (I will even take the chance that this offer causes Lurbz to throw the match)
Im not interested in the $100 bet. Im not gonna put up 10% of my roll just to protect my ego. I would be interested in a $30-$40 side bet though,Pivvy, I dont want you, me or any1 else to get banned. You are a good poster who makes positive contributions to the forum. Just becuase you or anyone else has flamed me in the past for being a moron doesnt mean I want u to leave FCP. The only reason im doing this is to prove to every1 on this forum that I CAN play cards since many of you seem to think I am fish, that is it. I dont necasarily think I am better than Lurbz, I have never seen him play. I am confident, however, that over a period of time I will be able to beat him. Even though I am sure I will destroy Lurbz, I dont want to risk being banned from FCP in case something sick happens, niether do I wish to get you or anyone else banned. I have been a member here for awhile now...and even though most of the time I have made stupid posts, I really have grown to love this site. A wise man once told me, "only gamble with what you are willing to lose".
Oh I bet you think you're cool.So what is it, $11.50 turbo HU SNGs vs random people?Is it 20 wins out of those? And are we doing this by time taken or by # of SNGs needed to get 20 wins?For issuing a challenge, you haven't been quite clear on your details.Either way, if the ban v ban bet goes with you and Pivvy, I'll probably be in on this. Just give me the specific details so I know there's not anything that's going to be any sort of angle-shooting here (such as you wait till I'm not online and say GO and get started if you say its time based.)Also how are you going to confirm it? Are we each going to have someone watch? Figure it out and post it here.I'm curious as to how many sidebets are going to get thrown down here...hmmmmm.EDIT: I didn't attack you to "look cool", I attacked you cause you don't shut up and continually went after AK even though you haven't figured out how to not be annoying on here either. If beating 20 randoms HU is what it takes to shut you up, then so be it, although it kind of looks like you're just trying to call me out since its already happened once before and will probably happen again soon enough.
I was flaming AK for making a series of stupid threads. I havent made a series of stupid threads on here in a LONG time. Maybe every now and then I make a silly comment on someone else's thread, but most of the time Im just like any other poster here. I was actually trying to help AK out so that he wouldnt have to go down the same road I went on FCP. I tried to explain to him that he needed to stop, or people on here weren't gonna like him. The only reason you attacked me is cause Im Sick Boy and u pounced at the oppurtunity to bully me FOR NO REASON other than my rep on here.Anyway, I dont really care why you do it. The point is you think that you will destroy me heads up, I think you wont. Im calling you out specifically because your attack was completely pointless and unprovoked, as opposed to others that have been justified. I am confident that I will dominate you throughtout the whole match.Its standard $11 HUs between u and me, 1 on 1. First player to win 20 times against the other player wins. Now cut the bs and let's play cards.
Why are you so sure? Just cause im sickboy doesnt mean I dont know what im doing in an HU battle, I can hold my own against any player in the world.
LOL, I'm sure you can.
LOL, I'm sure you can.
Sure I can, so can you. So can any1 else who understands what is going on at a poker table. Im not saying I can beat anybody in the world over a period of time, Im just saying that they wont masacre me.
Sure I can, so can you. So can any1 else who understands what is going on at a poker table. Im not saying I can beat anybody in the world over a period of time, Im just saying that they wont masacre me.
lol, are you serious? your almost as tilting as that joke account akbigslick

Ok so you have never seen him play, but you think you can beat him over a long period why? I have never seen some of the contributors on this site play, but I wouldn't say I could destroy them. Have you seen TJ play? Could you crush him over a long period of hands? What about looshle? Your posts are so bad. I'll bet you $40 on the side that lurbz beats you.

Im not interested in the $100 bet. Im not gonna put up 10% of my roll just to protect my ego. I would be interested in a $30-$40 side bet though,Pivvy, I dont want you, me or any1 else to get banned. You are a good poster who makes positive contributions to the forum. Just becuase you or anyone else has flamed me in the past for being a moron doesnt mean I want u to leave FCP. The only reason im doing this is to prove to every1 on this forum that I CAN play cards since many of you seem to think I am fish, that is it. I dont necasarily think I am better than Lurbz, I have never seen him play. I am confident, however, that over a period of time I will be able to beat him. Even though I am sure I will destroy Lurbz, I dont want to risk being banned from FCP in case something sick happens, niether do I wish to get you or anyone else banned. I have been a member here for awhile now...and even though most of the time I have made stupid posts, I really have grown to love this site. A wise man once told me, "only gamble with what you are willing to lose". I was flaming AK for making a series of stupid threads. I havent made a series of stupid threads on here in a LONG time. Maybe every now and then I make a silly comment on someone else's thread, but most of the time Im just like any other poster here. I was actually trying to help AK out so that he wouldnt have to go down the same road I went on FCP. I tried to explain to him that he needed to stop, or people on here weren't gonna like him. The only reason you attacked me is cause Im Sick Boy and u pounced at the oppurtunity to bully me FOR NO REASON other than my rep on here.Anyway, I dont really care why you do it. The point is you think that you will destroy me heads up, I think you wont. Im calling you out specifically because your attack was completely pointless and unprovoked, as opposed to others that have been justified. I am confident that I will dominate you throughtout the whole match.Its standard $11 HUs between u and me, 1 on 1. First player to win 20 times against the other player wins. Now cut the bs and let's play cards.
I'm not playing you, and I'll give you a detailed explanation why.1) I had flamed AK in the beginning as well, if you look back. But rather than continually do it in threads, I took the conversation with him private and explained to him why things weren't going as he'd hoped. If you want to help him out then do it in a way that isn't flaming.2) If you knew me at all, you'd know my comments were more towards the fact that I have a high respect for Fargo's game, rather than 100% criticizing yours.3) Forum reputations obviously mean a lot more to you than they do to me, and I know that no one is going to think less of me here simply for refusing to play your little HU challenge. We're on the internet, and just as there's people I trust on here, there's some I simply choose not to respond to. I don't need to challenge them to anything.4) I have no need to play you. I know I'd beat you, but by the same token, don't need to prove it to myself. There is no sample size of HU matches that will determine who is better that either of us could afford - variance still applies. As long as I know in my head that I'm better than my opponent, then I will be able to play my solid game.5) You're probably doing this because you saw the HU challenge I did with GWCGWC. That was an entirely fun situation, which is why I did it.6) Look back for the stake thread argument with me and Pivvy2001. That's how a situation should be handled - because nothing good will come of this situation for either side. You're going about this wrong, and could have talked to me privately before doing this whole debacle. But no, someone questioned why you were doing something on the interbutts, so it needs to be an all out call out for nothing more than your internet tough guy visage.And I have the strangest feeling that your whole response to this will be that I'm scared to play you. Those who know me on here will agree when I say that isn't the case - but it's a waste of my time for me to play this with you for the sake of your internet reputation. No one is going to look at this thread and say "Oh, lurbz backed down, what a loser lolz." They're mostly looking at it and wondering why you've blown up over 3 comments which didn't even really say much.Like kobe said, this thread is retarded.
Ok so you have never seen him play, but you think you can beat him over a long period why? I have never seen some of the contributors on this site play, but I wouldn't say I could destroy them. Have you seen TJ play? Could you crush him over a long period of hands? What about looshle? Your posts are so bad. I'll bet you $40 on the side that lurbz beats you.
I am confident that I will be able to figure out how he plays within the first couple of matches, then proceed to beat him.
I am confident that I will be able to figure out how he plays within the first couple of matches, then proceed to beat him.
i will play you hu for rollz to show that i have a bigger penis
loooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooool
I'm not playing you, and I'll give you a detailed explanation why.1) I had flamed AK in the beginning as well, if you look back. But rather than continually do it in threads, I took the conversation with him private and explained to him why things weren't going as he'd hoped. If you want to help him out then do it in a way that isn't flaming.2) If you knew me at all, you'd know my comments were more towards the fact that I have a high respect for Fargo's game, rather than 100% criticizing yours.3) Forum reputations obviously mean a lot more to you than they do to me, and I know that no one is going to think less of me here simply for refusing to play your little HU challenge. We're on the internet, and just as there's people I trust on here, there's some I simply choose not to respond to. I don't need to challenge them to anything.4) I have no need to play you. I know I'd beat you, but by the same token, don't need to prove it to myself. There is no sample size of HU matches that will determine who is better that either of us could afford - variance still applies. As long as I know in my head that I'm better than my opponent, then I will be able to play my solid game.5) You're probably doing this because you saw the HU challenge I did with GWCGWC. That was an entirely fun situation, which is why I did it.6) Look back for the stake thread argument with me and Pivvy2001. That's how a situation should be handled - because nothing good will come of this situation for either side. You're going about this wrong, and could have talked to me privately before doing this whole debacle. But no, someone questioned why you were doing something on the interbutts, so it needs to be an all out call out for nothing more than your internet tough guy visage.And I have the strangest feeling that your whole response to this will be that I'm scared to play you. Those who know me on here will agree when I say that isn't the case - but it's a waste of my time for me to play this with you for the sake of your internet reputation. No one is going to look at this thread and say "Oh, lurbz backed down, what a loser lolz." They're mostly looking at it and wondering why you've blown up over 3 comments which didn't even really say much.Like kobe said, this thread is retarded.
lol, r u serious? So first you say that you're gonna shred me and Im an arrogant sonofbttch with no play to back me up. Now when I challenge you to an HU battle, you're saying you dont want to play me? hahahhahaha, ok.
lol, r u serious? So first you say that you're gonna shred me and Im an arrogant sonofbttch with no play to back me up. Now when I challenge you to an HU battle, you're saying you dont want to play me? hahahhahaha, ok.
frankly, you'll never get it. i don't have any reason to play you.
frankly, you'll never get it. i don't have any reason to play you.
ok.....If Lurbz beats me,... I will leave FCP for good.

BUT, there's a catch.If I win, every person that wants me gone and voices their opinion in this thread, has to ship me $50 each.

i don't do grudge matches. like i said, my internet reputation isn't as important to me as you seem to think. you're throwing off a dramabomb for no reason and i don't feel like dealing with it. say what you want, I don't care. You seem to think you can beat anyone - and I'm not the only person who has gone after you - so if you want to play someone, pick someone else.

BUT, there's a catch.If I win, every person that wants me gone and voices their opinion in this thread, has to ship me $50 each.
lolz