Saw a trailer for "The Hangover" last week and it looks pretty funny. Im a big Zach Galifianakis fan and Todd Phillips (Old School) directed it.http://www.imdb.com/title/tt1119646/Trailers....http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2650997529/http://www.imdb.com/video/imdb/vi2171470617/
I've seen the trailers too. High hopes for this to be very funny.
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I went and saw the midnight showing with some friends and I liked it a lot.It was funny, never dragged and it was about vegas... good stuff!

I went and saw the midnight showing with some friends and I liked it a lot.It was funny, never dragged and it was about vegas... good stuff!
Just tell me there's a lot more Zach Galifianakis goodness in it. If the trailers exhausted all his funny parts, I'll be disappointed.
Going to see tonight. Hopefully the cast doesn't let me down.
I was not let down. I thought I knew what I was getting into when it started but still left pleasantly surprised.
lock it up.
I could just start a new one. People need to hear about this movie Dev. My voice can not be silenced.
Just tell me there's a lot more Zach Galifianakis goodness in it. If the trailers exhausted all his funny parts, I'll be disappointed.
Honestly, you'll come out of the movie saying that you saw way more of Zach Galifianakis than you wanted to see. I dare you to tell me that I'm wrong.Amazing movie I saw the midnight showing. I'm going to Vegas next week, and I'll see it again.
I could just start a new one. People need to hear about this movie Dev. My voice can not be silenced.
fair enough...carry on.
Honestly, you'll come out of the movie saying that you saw way more of Zach Galifianakis than you wanted to see. I dare you to tell me that I'm wrong.
I don't want to necessarily see "more" of him, per se, just more of him being hi-fucking-larious. Hopefully seeing it tomorrow.
I don't want to necessarily see "more" of him, per se, just more of him being hi-fucking-larious. Hopefully seeing it tomorrow.
Star of the movie IMO.
Honestly, you'll come out of the movie saying that you saw way more of Zach Galifianakis than you wanted to see. I dare you to tell me that I'm wrong.Amazing movie I saw the midnight showing. I'm going to Vegas next week, and I'll see it again.
full frontal?

Hangover was hilarious from start to finish.Highly recommended.So many quotable lines I don't know where to start.

Hangover was hilarious from start to finish.Highly recommended.So many quotable lines I don't know where to start.
I went a saw it a second time, I've got most of the lines down...

There was so much male full frontal nudity that it was incredible.