Anyone Else Having Major Issues With Stars?

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

;lkjdsf;ljsdf;l - Tourny canceled - COD is having a bad lag - Cannot connect to Stars - I got more than I thought I would on the bright side

obviously i lost money overall from busting in one tourney, even though I had a big stack with potential in another, ty stars

sigh was 12 of 17 in the 50k, they chopped it up based on chip counts. if i would of gone out at that exact moment i would of gotten 300, but i got 1233 which was about 8th place money. first was 9500. i wanted to play it out. sigh

I got kicked off and can't log back in. Was only 27k people left on there when I got booted.

they rolled forward the 30k on me for $75, ghey, was the only MTT i still had time to play for the rest of the night, now i have nothing to do.

time to email stars and complain
between this, the VIP mess, and the HU SNG fiasco i went through, i'm insanely pissed off.
That should last about 8 more seconds.
sittin nice in the 11r...pretty sure stars is gonna have to overlay this sucker at least 20k
hey I was playing the 11r and I was up with a 9000 chip stack when they cancelled that sucker. I felt this was going to be my night fml

Did anyone get refunds yet? I'm still waiting on a few of mine.

I got refunds for everything but didn't get an email for the 70k. I had to email for the results and check how much I got - turns out they refunded the overlay too.. I def have the $ in my account. The refunds for the $3R and $27.50 were kinda terrible but whatever