Anyone Else Having Major Issues With Stars?

I'm willing to go out on a limb here and say that this issue is going to cost Pokerstars over $100,000 in rake.

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

ljsadf;lkjsad I entered a 2.20 180 sng to get me off of tilt b/c I got sucked out on- I got to suck out - I'm running decent- If this tourny ends...life tilt/rant

ok, so every tourney is on pause, and no other news, so i guess i just have to sit here until they either get canceled or restart with no clue of when this will be...

Weird, I also can't get onto fulltilt. It says it can't download the update, please try again later.
I can log in to FTP. I get the login screen for Stars but nothing happens after I submit my info. Also did a full reinstall and get the same problem. Comforting that others are having the same issue.

Yep, my FTP is actually fine too. I'm just on a new internet connection so I had to uninstall and reinstall it. Llou I dunno what to tell you except that you might have a firewall blocking it or it may have downloaded incorrectly. Uninstall every fulltilt thing you have and then reinstall it is my best advice.

ok, so every tourney is on pause, and no other news, so i guess i just have to sit here until they either get canceled or restart with no clue of when this will be...
They're not going to restart, in my experience.

Just got on an sat at a cash game, nothing is movingThis note came upAdministrator: All tournament play has been paused while we investigate the problem currently affecting the site. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and will resolve the issue as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience.

update from stars, sort of, well not really, but they said somethingAdministrator: All tournament play has been paused while we investigate the problem currently affecting the site. We apologize for any inconvenience caused, and will resolve the issue as quickly as we can. Thank you for your patience.

That should last about 8 more seconds.
Lies!I am running good tho!PokerStars Game #27831549478: Tournament #160529746, $10+$1 Hold'em No Limit - Level I (10/20) - 2009/05/04 21:04:33 CT [2009/05/04 22:04:33 ET]Table '160529746 12' 9-max Seat #4 is the buttonSeat 1: KliNiQ (1570 in chips) Seat 2: diraf123 (2970 in chips) Seat 3: Lv Ze Brute (3140 in chips) Seat 4: KCNRG (1270 in chips) Seat 5: CaptainCrabs (2980 in chips) Seat 6: ADDILAC299 (2960 in chips) Seat 7: PeterPoland (1910 in chips) Seat 8: pday24 (2720 in chips) Seat 9: btl1313 (1480 in chips) CaptainCrabs: posts small blind 10ADDILAC299: posts big blind 20*** HOLE CARDS ***Dealt to ADDILAC299 [Ad 3d]PeterPoland: calls 20pday24: folds btl1313: folds KliNiQ: raises 1550 to 1570 and is all-indiraf123: folds KCNRG re-buys and receives 1500 chips for $10.00Lv Ze Brute: raises 1570 to 3140 and is all-inKCNRG: folds CaptainCrabs: folds ADDILAC299: calls 2940 and is all-inPeterPoland: folds Uncalled bet (180) returned to Lv Ze Brute*** FLOP *** [As 3s 8s]*** TURN *** [As 3s 8s] [5s]*** RIVER *** [As 3s 8s 5s] [3c]*** SHOW DOWN ***ADDILAC299: shows [Ad 3d] (a full house, Threes full of Aces)Lv Ze Brute: shows [Ks Kc] (a flush, Ace high)ADDILAC299 collected 2780 from side potKliNiQ: shows [Qc Kh] (a pair of Threes)ADDILAC299 collected 4740 from main potKliNiQ re-buys and receives 1500 chips for $10.00*** SUMMARY ***Total pot 7520 Main pot 4740. Side pot 2780. | Rake 0 Board [As 3s 8s 5s 3c]Seat 1: KliNiQ showed [Qc Kh] and lost with a pair of ThreesSeat 2: diraf123 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 3: Lv Ze Brute showed [Ks Kc] and lost with a flush, Ace highSeat 4: KCNRG (button) folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 5: CaptainCrabs (small blind) folded before FlopSeat 6: ADDILAC299 (big blind) showed [Ad 3d] and won (7520) with a full house, Threes full of AcesSeat 7: PeterPoland folded before FlopSeat 8: pday24 folded before Flop (didn't bet)Seat 9: btl1313 folded before Flop (didn't bet)

Chat boxes ahve been pretty interesting.One guy says site has been down now for 5 hours.One guy says they caught POTRIPPER on here and now shutting down tournies to figure it out.One guy says some german hacker has emptied a bunch of money from accounts and bounced so Stars is trying to sort that out.All good stuff.

One table is discussing a kind of Russ Hamilton scheme with one of the Stars pro's.I've been sitting waiting to play for about half hour and am just starting to wonder why.Less than 35k players left on here. Wonder when the last time it was ever that low.