EDIT~!I was throwing away money preflop apparently. Had not noticed the big stack doing anything stupid to this point.Cake Poker PLO, $0.10 BB (6 handed) - Cake-Poker Converter Tool from FlopTurnRiver.comBB ($3.92)UTG ($34.26)MP ($3.11)CO ($17.67)Hero (Button) ($13.65)SB ($7.30)Preflop: Hero is Button with 10 :3h, 2 :club:, K :qh, Q :heart:UTG calls $0.10, MP calls $0.10, CO calls $0.10, Hero bets $0.65, 1 fold, BB calls $0.55, UTG calls $0.55, 2 foldsFlop: ($2.20) 5 :D, 8 :4h, K :5c(3 players)BB checks, UTG checks, Hero checksTurn: ($2.20) 10 :ts(3 players)BB bets $1.10, UTG raises to $2.90, Hero...

Cake Poker No-Limit Hold'em, Hero is Button with 10 :ts, 2 :club:, K :4h, Q :5c
I email support.

Why not even reraise turn? Your only losing to a set and no draw has made it yet.BB bets half pot on turn and is barely a little over min raised by UTG. The turn ten made a LOT of additional draws out there that either opponent could be betting. If you were in their spot with a set, would you not be betting pot on either flop or turn, or repotting if you were UTG on turn? I can see a failed c/r attempt by SB on the flop with a set but then why bet only half pot on turn? The T,K in your hand also greatly reduces their chances of having those sets. I think it comes down to reads here but I would error on the side of aggression and repot turn.