I Want To Mentor Someone (part 2)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

this whole thread is confusing me so much
does it take much to confuse you NNB :club:

Can we still use this---> o00o0o0o or is it out of style?Cause if it's still the in thing theno0o0o00o0o

I don't know if you have already chosen someone yet or not but I am very interested.-age - I am 20 years old and in my second year of school.-a little bit about yourself I am in my second year of school, trying to get a degree in bus - accounting. I enjoy all sports and love playing poker.-a little bit about your poker background including what stakes you are playing and your current bankroll/money you would be willing to put into a poker bankroll/etc. - I have been playing poker for about 2 years and since then I have been that type of player who wins at times but loses due to bad bankroll management. Being a college student and all, money does not come freely and I have had a few cash outs that have got me by. I have started a challenge for myself which is to build my bankroll from 10 to 10,000. I do not have much money to put in to poker but willing to play with $100 and join small tournys around $5 entry fee.-amt. of free time during the week - 3 hours a night on weekdays and all day weekends.-favorite color - blue-favorite food - mac and cheese, steak and potatoes-anything else you think is relevant. Just trying to play some better poker because I know I can and it starts with bankroll management.

-anything else you think is relevant. Just trying to play some better poker because I know I can and it starts with bankroll management.
I disagree with this. Bankroll management is useless unless you're a winning player. If you're a losing player than I'd just play for the fun of gambling, and take a shot at big scores every now and again.

I agree with that statement. Obviously you have to be a winning player. And thats what I stated above. I have won constantly, and lost what I won because I decided to risk more money. No joke, I won just about 6000 in 2 days, and the following day I lost it all getting really cocky and jumpling to 100/200 dollar stakes. Not my smartest moment but I lost it all. So I have proven to myself I can win, but just need to be a little smarter.