I Want To Mentor Someone (part 2)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LOL DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK I PICKED IQ???? LOLOLOOLi did not pick iq..... LOOOOOOOOL
Still open?!?!?!? loool...nah, but gl to whoever you picked!

Who was in the final four? It would be a great morale booster if I was one of the ones to lose a flip. But I would feel even worse if i wasn't :club:

Who was in the final four? It would be a great morale booster if I was one of the ones to lose a flip. But I would feel even worse if i wasn't :club:
pretty sure i wasnt in final 4, as i sent my app like immediately, so it got chosen by who applied first, then i woulda binked surely, lol
I guess it's some big joke, ha ha.
yeh IQ made a joke about being pickekd.. and i kinda took the joke to the next level sorry for the confusion... Im going to keep it a secret until the end of the month because I dont want any people putting extra pressure on the guy or anything while im coaching him.Thx again everyone for your pm's.
LOL DO PEOPLE ACTUALLY THINK I PICKED IQ???? LOLOLOOLi did not pick iq..... LOOOOOOOOL
You make it sound like it would be a crazy idea for you to pick me. And that hurts me. In my special place.Twice.
looooooooolGuess IQ didn't even stand a chance. hahahahahaha!!burrrrrrrrrn!!!!
looooooooolGuess IQ didn't even stand a chance. hahahahahaha!!burrrrrrrrrn!!!!
IQ didn't even apply.Well, he applied for gay sex.Which he got.

nice level you two shit heads, especially the one who cooked it up IQ :club:

Did I miss the part where IQ's phony mask gets ripped off and he claims he would've gotten away with it if not for some "meddling kids"?

You should give a bunch of $4.40 stakes to people who are going to light it on fire if you really wanted to give back to the community.Don't think you're fooling any of us with this. Poto was right.

You should give a bunch of $4.40 stakes to people who are going to light it on fire if you really wanted to give back to the community.Don't think you're fooling any of us with this. Poto was right.
"Teach a man to fish, and you introduce another competitor into the overcrowded fishing industry. Give a man a fish, and you stimulate demand for your product"— Mickey the Fish, Sep 04 2000
OH My GOD I think looshle has a point, and I must not be awake yet cause I agree with him lol ;)Nicely put Q