I Want To Mentor Someone (part 2)

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

also, I've read over most of the pm's i've recieved. Its gonna be alot tougher to pick someone than i originally thought... i mmight end up picking 2. we'll see.gonna give it another day or 2 before i pick the winnar so i can let people send pm's in.

I'd like to add to anyone on the fence about PMing VT about coaching that he's one of the best MTT players on this forum. He's learned directly from possibly the best MTT player on this forum. VT constantly goes deep and when I see all his rail call threads I think that donkament poker is maybe not the biggest luckfest in the world.Why the **** would anyone who qualifies pass up on the chance to get a months worth of FREE coaching. If I had the time to learn optimal MTT strategy I'd be PMing Mr.Laxer.
having vtlaxer on my immediate left for most of five of the FCP WSOP sattys was very tilting
i am not a joke account if u dont want to coach me that is fine but u dont have to attack me
2197794358_5e6423dd56_o.gif
ugh this is hard. should be letting evereyone know tomorrow afternoon.
Good luck to whoever you choose... It's obvious you have a lot of talent and hopefully the people you mentor can improve from your advice.I would have applied, but I am le broke. GL broseph.

Ugh... really stupid hard spot.I picked someone. Almost everyone I got was an awesome application and I really enjoyed reading about you guys. The main thing it came down to was I wanted to find someone with enough of a bankroll to be able to play on so they could get something out of my coaching... but some of you guys either had a. too little free time or b. has done alright in at least one form of poker and doesnt quite need as much help as some of the others.Idk if that made sense but like I said it was a reallllly tough decision. It came down to 4 of you and I ended up breaking the tie by picking the earliest pm of them. I know it sucks to lose coinflips :ts.I am sorry to everyone who didnt get picked (If you didnt get a pm that means you werent picked). Like I said it was a really tough decision and so many of you are so deserving of this :(I will most likely be doing a coaching program after this month'ish period is over and Will create another thread where I can work with those of you interested on prices/different lengths of coaching etc. SO PLease dont hesitate to pm me with any questions about that. GL to all of you and Ill see you on the tables :club:

I'd like to thank Coach Laxer for picking me. I'm very exciting about being his first and number one student and hope to do him and FCP proud.I also wanted to share my acceptance letter with you all because I feel it shows what a great guy Vtlaxer is for doing this:Hey Crash,I wanted to let you know I've picked you to be my first. I wanted someone with enough experience to take advantage of what I'm offering but still new enough to appreciate it.I want us to go easy and not try and cram everything in at once, so let's not rush things. I won't lie to you, it's going to be hard and rough, but I feel like you've got what it takes to absorb everything I'll be giving you. Just keep an open mind and be prepared to do things that may not come naturally to you - I promise at the end you're going to be very satisfied.Vt

sigh i was hoping to keep it confidential but i guess iq has done it prematurely again. Looking forward to some great sweat sessions and check raising you all over the tables.

awesome choice Vt and congrats IQ. Something told me that it would be you. Not only do you kill at chinese but what ever Vt teaches you will do well with it. Now this is going to go to you head too lol.In the matter of my Opininnnionnnn . My god 2 Bellas :club: ;)gl to the 2 of you

Initial response: BAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAWA better thought out response: Kudos IQ, glglglgl and win millions!!!!

Ugh... really stupid hard spot.I picked someone. Almost everyone I got was an awesome application and I really enjoyed reading about you guys. The main thing it came down to was I wanted to find someone with enough of a bankroll to be able to play on so they could get something out of my coaching... but some of you guys either had a. too little free time or b. has done alright in at least one form of poker and doesnt quite need as much help as some of the others.Idk if that made sense but like I said it was a reallllly tough decision. It came down to 4 of you and I ended up breaking the tie by picking the earliest pm of them. I know it sucks to lose coinflips :ts.I am sorry to everyone who didnt get picked (If you didnt get a pm that means you werent picked). Like I said it was a really tough decision and so many of you are so deserving of this :(I will most likely be doing a coaching program after this month'ish period is over and Will create another thread where I can work with those of you interested on prices/different lengths of coaching etc. SO PLease dont hesitate to pm me with any questions about that. GL to all of you and Ill see you on the tables :club:
[?] Was in final four.[?] Didn't have a snowball's chance in hell of getting this.[x] Congrats IQwhoever, enjoy this oppurtunity and start crushing!
I'd like to thank Coach Laxer for picking me. I'm very exciting about being his first and number one student and hope to do him and FCP proud.I also wanted to share my acceptance letter with you all because I feel it shows what a great guy Vtlaxer is for doing this:Hey Crash,I wanted to let you know I've picked you to be my first. I wanted someone with enough experience to take advantage of what I'm offering but still new enough to appreciate it.I want us to go easy and not try and cram everything in at once, so let's not rush things. I won't lie to you, it's going to be hard and rough, but I feel like you've got what it takes to absorb everything I'll be giving you. Just keep an open mind and be prepared to do things that may not come naturally to you - I promise at the end you're going to be very satisfied.Vt
he's popping vt's cherry, why am I not shocked by this?
he's popping vt's cherry, why am I not shocked by this?
QFT