so these things you are saying are not really questionsthen i dont have to answer them , right? just saying
have 2 questions to ask1. what the **** are you talking about?2. are you ****ing stupid? there ya go
have 2 questions to ask1. what the **** are you talking about?2. are you ****ing stupid? there ya go
okay, now I am obligated to answer1. IDK , i am drunk as a bar bitch right now and thought i was on to the scoop of a lifetime until you showed me the error of my ways2. yes and no, wait, is that a trick question
okay, now I am obligated to answer1. IDK , i am drunk as a bar bitch right now and thought i was on to the scoop of a lifetime until you showed me the error of my ways2. yes and no, wait, is that a trick question
Im pretty sure OP has just owned this dolphin guy quite hard.

okay , i feel the need to throw in a disclaimerin no way am i accusing daniel of being like men the master or that justin timberlake guyI am really drunk right now , maybe not quite like a bar bitch , but pretty damn close so i am allowed by the state of Texas to say what i didi am working on a new thread of what i would do if i could have my very own cloned danielnot sure if you guys will care for those comments so for the feint of heart , pls dont read my next thread

Vicodin ES !!!
All you pansy kids nowadays with your horror stories of choking on your own vomit, *******nod********** and your celebrity rehab, and "track marks aren't cool", and ******nod******** scared of a little good ole fashi*********nod********oned smack?
This far and nobody's realized that this is a jopke account?Really?Nobody?
This far and you havn't realized that 91.7% of people in this thread have infact realized that.Really?You Havn't?

i like how silly threads get so many more posts than good threads.. (though these are lacking)also.. op leveled most of u pretty good.... or so i hope...

i like how silly threads get so many more posts than good threads.. (though these are lacking)also.. op leveled most of u pretty good.... or so i hope...
Good threads at FCP have gone the way of the dodo. This is as good as it gets